`Brat' breaks into the big time
- Production Charts. Fuson, Brian // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p23
Presents a list of motion pictures in production in the U.S. and in other countries as of August 2002. Motion pictures in production of Columbia Pictures; Lists of the films in preproduction; List of various television production.
- Stuart Elliott in America. Elliott, Stuart // Campaign;6/22/2001, Issue 25, p21
Comments on the controversy over Columbia Pictures' use of fake advertisements to promote its films. Use of laudatory quotations purportedly from a critic for a small newspaper in Connecticut; Concoction of the blurbs within the advertising and marketing departments at Columbia Pictures;...
- Columbia sets tie-ins for `Women'. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;11/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the promotional plans of Columbia Pictures for its motion picture `Little Women'. List of promotional partners; Time span of the promotion; Plans for print advertising.
- Consumers get the goods on `Godzilla.' Sweeting, Paul // Variety;05/25/98, Vol. 371 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the marketing of the motion picture `Godzilla.' Mystery created by Godzilla's appearance; Opening weekend revenue of the movie; Number of individual `Godzilla' merchandise licensed by Columbia Pictures company.
- Capturing more 'Angels' and 'Bad Boys'. Maynard, Kevin // Variety;8/19/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 1, pA10
Highlights the film lineup of Columbia Pictures Entertainment Inc. for 2002-2003. Changes in the movie sequel 'Charlie's Angels: Halo'; Status of the film 'Bad Boys 2'; Role played by Columbia Pictures Chair Amy Pascal in the film lineups; Television adaptations included in the film slate of...
- Provocative posters. Evans, Greg // Variety;1/16/95, Vol. 357 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the content of the new poster for Columbia Pictures' `Higher Learning,' a John Singleton film. Reaction of theater owners and operators on the graphic art; Popularity of the teaser poster among teenagers.
- Moritz & Adelstein get high-five from Columbia. LaPorte, Nicole; Snyder, Gabriel // Daily Variety;11/3/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 21, p1
Reports that film producer Neal Moritz is expected to reup his production deal at Sony's Columbia Pictures Entertainment Inc. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both parties; List of projects.
- Col nabs Chan's 'Highbinders' Dawtrey, Adam // Daily Variety;12/4/2001, Vol. 274 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Columbia Pictures of the worldwide rights to 'Highbinders,' starring Jackie Chan. Budget; Producers; Storyline.
- Col's training 'Basic' thriller on America. Dunkley, Cathy; Lyons, Charles // Daily Variety;2/22/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 60, p1
Reports the acquisition of the domestic distribution rights to the motion picture 'Basic' by Columbia Pictures in the U.S. Names of director and producers; Plot of the film; List of cast members.