`Brat' breaks into the big time
- Production Charts. Fuson, Brian // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p23
Presents a list of motion pictures in production in the U.S. and in other countries as of August 2002. Motion pictures in production of Columbia Pictures; Lists of the films in preproduction; List of various television production.
- Stuart Elliott in America. Elliott, Stuart // Campaign;6/22/2001, Issue 25, p21
Comments on the controversy over Columbia Pictures' use of fake advertisements to promote its films. Use of laudatory quotations purportedly from a critic for a small newspaper in Connecticut; Concoction of the blurbs within the advertising and marketing departments at Columbia Pictures;...
- Columbia sets tie-ins for `Women'. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;11/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the promotional plans of Columbia Pictures for its motion picture `Little Women'. List of promotional partners; Time span of the promotion; Plans for print advertising.
- Consumers get the goods on `Godzilla.' Sweeting, Paul // Variety;05/25/98, Vol. 371 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on the marketing of the motion picture `Godzilla.' Mystery created by Godzilla's appearance; Opening weekend revenue of the movie; Number of individual `Godzilla' merchandise licensed by Columbia Pictures company.
- Capturing more 'Angels' and 'Bad Boys'. Maynard, Kevin // Variety;8/19/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 1, pA10
Highlights the film lineup of Columbia Pictures Entertainment Inc. for 2002-2003. Changes in the movie sequel 'Charlie's Angels: Halo'; Status of the film 'Bad Boys 2'; Role played by Columbia Pictures Chair Amy Pascal in the film lineups; Television adaptations included in the film slate of...
- Provocative posters. Evans, Greg // Variety;1/16/95, Vol. 357 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the content of the new poster for Columbia Pictures' `Higher Learning,' a John Singleton film. Reaction of theater owners and operators on the graphic art; Popularity of the teaser poster among teenagers.
- Moritz & Adelstein get high-five from Columbia. LaPorte, Nicole; Snyder, Gabriel // Daily Variety;11/3/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 21, p1
Reports that film producer Neal Moritz is expected to reup his production deal at Sony's Columbia Pictures Entertainment Inc. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both parties; List of projects.
- Col's training 'Basic' thriller on America. Dunkley, Cathy; Lyons, Charles // Daily Variety;2/22/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 60, p1
Reports the acquisition of the domestic distribution rights to the motion picture 'Basic' by Columbia Pictures in the U.S. Names of director and producers; Plot of the film; List of cast members.
- Col, Singleton near deal to make 'Baby' together. Brodesser, Claude // Daily Variety;10/16/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 31, p1
Reports that director John Singleton is in final negotiation with Columbia Pictures Entertainment for the studio to film his 'Baby Boy' project. Terms of the proposed deal; Storyline of 'Baby Boy;' Titles of other films directed by Singleton.