NATIONAL LATINO AIDS AWARENESS DAY--OCTOBER 15
- Depaul launches first UK interactive charity TV ad. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;7/26/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p5
Reports on the launch of the first British interactive television advertisement for a charity by Depaul Trust in July 2002. Features of the interactive television advertising; Benefits from the interactive television ads.
- `Beyond anger'. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;01/28/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p11
Offers a look at the television spot entitled `Beyond Anger', which promotes the nonprofit organization Fund For Global Awakening (FEGA). Spot concept; Purpose of the campaign; Company which produced and conceptualized the spot.
- School Choir Sings Out For Equal Rights. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;5/10/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p11
Features the television advertisement for the nonprofit organization Rock the Vote in the U.S. Promotion of racial equality; Presentation of the lyrics of the advertising song; Name of commercial director.
- Two/Dozen. // SHOOT;9/16/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 29, p2
Provides information on the 12th Women's Image Network (WIN) Awards to be held at the Ford Ampitheatre in Los Angeles, California on September 26, 2005. Objective of the WIN Awards; Background on the WIN organization; Nominated television advertisements for the 12th WIN Awards.
- Arnold Worldwide Creates A Poignant "Car" Shoot. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;1/13/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p10
The article focuses on the television commercial film "Car," directed by Jeffrey Fleisig, sponsored by the nonprofit organization Horizons for Homeless Children. It presents insights on the scenes of the commercial. Fleisig directed the television commercial for Arnold Worldwide. The Arnold...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...
- TV ad contest adds 2 `firsts.' // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p2
Reports that the Television Bureau of Advertising is making two changes in its 1998 automotive TV commercial competition. The name as MAX awards; The cash awards for best-of-show winners.