- Lessons from a small business network. Blackmon, Mark // Behavioral Health Management;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p30
Focuses on the problems encountered by non-profit organization Corporation Against Drug Abuse in using the consortium model for providing employee assistance and ancillary services to small employers. Encouragement of drug-free workplace programs; Development of preferred provider network.
- EARF Issues $112,000 Grant. // Journal of Employee Assistance;2013 4th Quarter, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the announcement from Employee Assistance Research Foundation (EARF) regarding the winners of its call for research grant proposals including the nonprofit organization OMNI Institute in Denver, Colorado.
- IN BRIEF: Farrell elected secretary of EAEF. // Corporate Adviser;Jul2010, p7
The article announces the election of Eugene Farrell, healthcare business manager at AXA PPP Healthcare, as secretary of the European non-profit Employee Assistance European Forum.
- Food for All. Simmons, Sheila // Philadelphia Gay News;5/24/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p2
The article informs that the global organization Blacks Educating Blacks About Sexual Health Issues (BEBASHI) which promotes HIV/AIDS awareness is appealing public to help people with food as hunger is the common problem.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 49, Special Section p12
The article offers news briefs related to Cable Positive, a nonprofit AIDS education and awareness organization, in the United States as of November 2005. The 5th Annual Positively Outstanding Programming Awards recognizes the achievement of producers, writers, actors and filmmakers in promoting...
- Black AIDS Day marked in Illinois. Demarest, Erica // Windy City Times;2/22/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p14
The article reports on the celebration of the National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day by the AIDS Foundation of Chicago (AFC) and Chicago Black Gay Men's Caucus (CBGMC) in Springfield, Illinois on February 7, 2012.
- IMPORTANT AIDS AWARENESS DAYS. // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 49, Special Section p5
The article focuses on the HIV/AIDS special days that will be supported by Cable Positive, a nonprofit AIDS education and awareness organization in the United States, in 2006 including National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day, National Latino AIDS Awareness Day and World AIDS Day.
- CP'S TONY COX COMMUNITY FUND GRANTS MORE THAN $75,000 TO 16 ORGANIZATIONS TO FIGHT HIV/AIDS LOCALLY. // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 49, Special Section p9
The article focuses on the Tony Cox Community Fund 2005 Cycle 2 of Cable Positive, a nonprofit AIDS education and awareness organization in the United States, that provides grants for qualified non-profit organizations to partner with their local cable systems to raise HIV/AIDS awareness,...
- SCENE + HEARD. // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 49, Special Section p13
The article covers issues related to Cable Positive, a nonprofit AIDS education and awareness organization in the United States. The organization has received its second TV Cares Ribbon of Hope Award presented by the Television Academy of Arts & Sciences. Cable Positive will receive a portion of...