Fox Revamps Promotions
- Nik Naks bags the Osbournes in sponsorship deal. // Vending International;May2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that leading savoury snack brand Nik Naks will feature in a long-running TV campaign. Nik Naks is continuing its involvement with the programme "The Osbournes," by sponsoring the third and final series on Channel 4 in a five-month promotional partnership. Nik Naks has already...
- Agencies Chase Cable Nets. Sampey, Kathleen; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Western Edition;03/27/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p68
Deals with the negotiation efforts of cable television networks in the United States with advertising agencies regarding their campaign accounts. Agreement between MTV and DiNoto Lee company; Details on the television campaign of Discovery Health Channel network.
- On Lifetime: New show and site. Rich, Laura // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/2/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p6
Reports on Lifetime Television's plans to launch a World Wide Web site called Traders TV to promote the series `Traders.' Focus of television program on Wall Street women; Support for the series with newspaper and radio campaign.
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.
- IQ news. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p33
Highlights the traffic records set by CNNfn.com for reporting 8.5 million page views on August 31, 1998. Percentage increase in requests for avails; Addition of another server.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/31/99, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p43
Features the Web site of cable television network Cartoon Network. Features of the Web site; Date of launching; Designer of the Web site; Access information.
- NSNBC promotes financial focus. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/06/98, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p53
Cites the plans of MSNBC to launch a broad promotional effort for business readers on the Web. Comments from Jim Kinsella, general manager of MSNBC; Information on business-related Web sites; Details on the MSNBC site.
- Discovery Channel online. Granatstein, Lisa // Time International (South Pacific Edition);07/01/96, Issue 27, pTD36
Features the Discovery Channel cable television network's web site for kids. What is found in the web site; Address of the web site.
- Private surf. Holland, Jason // Campaign;05/28/99, Issue 21, p28
Features several Web sites as of May 28, 1999. Includes Cartoon Network's Web site; ShopGuide; Web sites' strengths and weaknesses.