- Fox family has October due date for Girlz, Boyz. Bednarski, P.J.; McConville, Jim; Hall, Lee; Shaw., Russell // Electronic Media;12/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p1A
Presents news items concerning the United States cable industry as of December 7, 1998. Includes Fox Family Channel's launching of its two digital networks, the Boys Channel and the Girlz Channel, in October 1999; Programs the will be unveiled by Court TV in January 1999; Launch of Fanfare: The...
- Court TV, WCBS ink content pact. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;10/04/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 23, p3
Reports the deal between Court TV and television station WCBS in the United States. Supplement of programs from the cable network; Plan of diversifying and expanding the news coverage offered in CBS 2; Commission of additional hours for the programming of 'Nightline.'
- Comcast, Court TV Violated Caption Rules. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;1/21/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p28
Reports on the violation of caption rule for television programming by Comcast Corp. and cable television network Court TV in the United States. Failure of the companies to provide closed-captioned programming for the hearing impaired; Need for Comcast to ensure federal compliance.
- Court TV, AT&T back Diversity day. Hogan // Multichannel News;10/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p20
Reports on Courtroom Television Network's plans for a live multimedia broadcast of `Opening the Door to Diversity,' a television program aimed at getting middle-school students in the United States to address the issue of tolerance. Event supporters; Broadcast of the network from the AT&T...
- Court TV's 'Psychic' Hunch Is Paying Off. O'Steen, Kathleen // Television Week;10/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p28
Presents information on the U.S. television program "Psychic Detectives" from Court TV. Concept behind the show; Background on its creation; Television ratings as of October 27, 2003.
- Court Takes Brand on Road. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/9/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the Seriously Entertaining prime-time programming tour launched by Court TV in an effort to create local advertising and promotional opportunities for its local cable operator affiliates in the U.S. Highlights of the tour; Potential benefits of the event to the network's branding...
- Networks Love Genre-Based Lineups. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p34
Presents the views of cable television networks in the U.S. on the concept of grouping networks by genre. Information on the test being conducted by Comcast Cable in line with grouping networks by genre; Impact of grouping networks by genre on subscribers; Initiative of Comcast in line with...
- Court TV Sets VOD 'Justice' Sneak Peek. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on the efforts by Court TV Co. to build linear ratings for its program Dominick Dunne's Power, Privilege and Justice. The broadcasting company aims to deliver prime-time cable content on video-on-demand (VOD). It has partnered with Time Warner Cable Inc. to preview a February...
- TV or not TV. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;1/14/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 2, p19
Focuses on the efforts of cable television networks Court TV and C-Span to gain approval for the coverage of terrorist trial in the United States. Reason of the networks for insisting television coverage of the trial; Concerns on the effects of the coverage on court proceedings; Worries on the...