'Medium' Fits Lifetime
- Shows pick up strength. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;12/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p8
Reports the rating of the syndicated television programs in the United States. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on television programming; List of the top programs; Factors contributing to the viewership of the top programs.
- Syndie Shows Hit Holiday Doldrums. Pursell, Chris // Television Week;1/12/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p62
Reports on the low television viewing levels suffered by syndicated television shows in the U.S. during Christmas holiday in 2003. Estimated television viewers of the show on Christmas Day; Syndicated show that posted positive television ratings; Household ratings of several syndicated shows.
- NIELSEN SYNDICATION RATINGS. // Variety;03/26/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 6, p34
Features a chart containing information on the ratings of various syndicated television programs in the United States for the week ended March 11, 2001.
- Paramount names new distribution chief. Schlosser, Joe // Broadcasting & Cable;06/07/99, Vol. 129 Issue 24, p60
Reports on John Nogawski's appointment as president of distribution at television program syndicator Paramount Domestic Television. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- SYNDICATION RATINGS. // Variety;11/19/2007, Vol. 409 Issue 11, p14
A chart listing television viewer ratings for syndicated shows is presented.
- Nielsen's top 10 syndicated TV programs. // MediaWeek;6/5/95, Vol. 5 Issue 23, p30
Presents Nielsen's Syndication Service's ranking of the top syndicated television programs in the United States for the week ending May 21, 1995. Includes `Wheel of Fortune'; `Jeopardy'; `Oprah Winfrey Show.'
- Nielsen's top 10 syndicated TV programs. // MediaWeek;11/14/94, Vol. 4 Issue 44, Culture Trends p1
Lists the top ten syndicated television programs in the United States for the week ending October 30, 1994. Ranking; Program; Rating; Stations; Coverage.
- Tube testosterone. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;6/8/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 45, pB4
Focuses on the trend of male-friendly television programs at FX cable television network in the U.S. Generation of dual audience; Acquisition of edgier syndicated programming; Commitment to create original stories.
- BIG SYNDIE 'HALF' LIFE. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;2/14/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the entry of the comedy series "Two and a Half Men" into the syndication market in the U.S. Profit generation in off-network syndication according to the program rating; Strategic planning for the A-list comedy program; Preference of the program by the 18-49 adult viewers.