Sign of the Times: Rural Telcos Take on TV
- Rural Development awards funds to Center for Rural Affairs. // High Plains Journal;10/3/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 40, p4-A
The article presents information that Center for Rural Affairs in Lyons, Nebraska has received a grant of 72,014 U.S. dollars from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Rural Development inorder to aid and finance the development of small and emerging private business enterprises in the state.
- Grant will help Selma establish small business revolving loan program. Fujimoto // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/20/99, Issue 322514, p3
Reports on a program that the city of Selma, California is putting together aimed at helping local businesses through low-interest loans. Help provided by a grant from the United States Department of Agriculture; Establishment of a revolving loan fund.
- Montana forest fuel collection business wins USDA/RD grant. Christensen, Tyler // Rural Cooperatives;May/Jun2006, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p12
The article presents a reprint of the article "Montana Forest Fuel Collection Business Wins USDA/RD Grant," by Tyler Christensen, which appeared in the May/June 2006 issue of the "Rural Cooperatives." All Woody Resources received 228,000 dollars check from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's...
- USDA Provides Green Funding to Farmers. // Solar Today;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p25
Reports on the issuance of a notice funding availability by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects on U.S. farms and at small rural businesses. Simplification of the project requirements; Provisions of Section 9006 under which the program is...
- USDA announces Availability of $8.9 Million in Broadband Grants. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);8/2/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
The article reports on the availability of $8.9 million in broadband grants announced by U.S. Deputy Agriculture Secretary Chuck Connor.
- USDA seeks applications for producer grants. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/10/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p8
The article reports on the announcement made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack in Temple, Texas which seeks for the submission of applications for the agricultural grants offered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) which entail assistance for agricultural producers to increase the...
- What's Growing On in GRANTS. // American Nurseryman;6/15/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the total grants awarded to nursery growers in the Northeast under the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Northeast Sustainable Agriculture Research ad Education Farmer/Grower program.
- Adding value to raw goods is aim of $25 million in USDA grants. Kropf, Annemarie // Business Journal (Central New York);03/30/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p3
Cites the grants of the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development for independent producers of agricultural commodities. Total amount of the grants; Processing of their raw products into marketable goods; Establishment of a pilot project called the Agricultural Marketing...
- USDA accepting rural business opportunity grant applications. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/28/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the acceptance of applications for the Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG) program for fiscal year 2008 by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).