THIS JUST IN
- E! RED CARPET RATINGS FLAT. Hibberd, James // Television Week;1/23/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the decline in the rating of the 2006 Golden Globes red-carpet coverage of E! that was hosted by Ryan Seacrest. The network however posted an increase in its younger audience for the coverage.
- Jacko ratings boffo for E! Martin, Denise // Variety;4/18/2005, Vol. 398 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the rise in the ratings of TV network E! Entertainment's daily reenactments of the Michael Jackson trial in the U.S. as of April 2005. Average number of viewers per episode since February 28, 2005; Household rating during the week of March 14, 2005.
- E!'s Style Network Gets 'Ultimatum'. Berger, Lisa // Television Week;5/17/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the broadcasting of the reality television show "Ultimatum" for the Style network of E! Networks in the U.S. in May 2004. Other television programs at E!; Focus of the programming; Brand expansion at Style.
- FAST TRACK. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/16/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 33, p8
Presents news briefs on the TV broadcasting and cable networks in the U.S., as of August 16, 2004. Appointment of Doug Warshaw and John McEnroe at CNBC; Partnership formed by E! Entertainment Television and Kmart; Executive vice president hired by Fox Television Studios.
- PEOPLE. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/13/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p23
Reports on career developments involving employees and executives in the cable television and broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of February 13, 2006. Appointment of John Rieber at E! Entertainment Television; Selection of Scott Bantle at DirecTV; Promotion of Jim Ackerman at VH1.
- Harlem's own 'Apprentice' returns to TV. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;7/28/2005, Vol. 96 Issue 31, p18
This article focuses on E! Entertainment Television's newest television program "Kill Reality." "Kill Reality," a new one-hour series that debuted Monday, July 25, brings together a cast of notorious characters who'll thrash out their differences until the last man or woman standing nabs the...
- Headendings. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/1/96, Vol. 126 Issue 14, p53
Presents various news on television broadcasting and companies in the business in the United States. Ratings of E! Entertainment Television's `Live Academy Awards Pre-show'; Freezing of rates by Time Warner Cable of New York City; Broadcast of `Yan Can Cook' by Television Food Network.
- NEWS & COMMENT. Marich, Robert; Malone, Michael; Eggerton, John; Weprin, Alex // Broadcasting & Cable;9/1/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 34, p20
The article offers news briefs related to broadcasting in the U.S. The MLB Network, Major League Baseball's new cable network has unveiled its new logo,which is the first element of the network's existence. Nielsen has estimated that the total American television households would increase 1.5%...
- The E Stands for Embarrassed. Quinn, J.; Rogers, M. // Library Journal;2/1/1991, Vol. 116 Issue 2, p25
The article reports on the apology made by Sheri Herman, senior vice president of marketing of Entertainment Television, for the network's issuance of Stop Reading fliers included with customers' billing statements. Herman said that rather than be considered a funny, flippant flier, many took...