Orlando sewers raised by Moody's
- Rating agencies give Illinois a lift. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;07/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30191, p3
Reports on the upward revision of Illinois' credit ratings by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service as the state prepares for a general obligation bond sale on July 22, 1997. Attribution of upgrades to the state's strong economy; Decline in Illinois' budget deficit; Intended uses for...
- Bellingham, Mass., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31097, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the credit rating of the city government of Bellingham, Massachusetts' general obligation bonds.
- Hopeful in Huntsville. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Reports on the assignment of credit ratings to the Huntsville Health Care Authority's Series 2001 bonds by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reasons for a high credit ratings to bonds; Primary objective of sale of bonds; Information about the total outstanding debt of the authority.
- Moody's Double Downgrades CRRA Debt, Again. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p48
Reports on credit ratings assigned by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds of Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority's Mid-Connecticut Project. Basis for the ratings; Ratings assigned by other agencies.
- Long Beach, N.J., GOs Raised. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31488, p2
Reports on the upgradation of credit ratings of general obligation bonds issued by Long Beach Township, New Jersey by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reasons for the upgradation.
- Moody's Warns California. Murphy, Gavin; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p1
Reports on possible downgrade of California's bond ratings by U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Placement of multi-million dollar debt owned by the University of California on CreditWatch with negative implications; Impact of the downgrade in ratings on general...
- Moody's Upgrades Connecticut to Aa2 Ahead of Sale This Week. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p48
Reports that Moody's Investor Service has upgraded Connecticut's general obligation bond rating and has assigned it a stable outlook. Amount of net tax-supported debt affected by the upgrade; Citation of state effort to apply conservative budgeting practices; Budget surplus of Connecticut in...
- Hillsborough County, Fla., utils upgraded. // Bond Buyer;05/19/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30644, p2
Focuses on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade the rating on the utility revenue bonds of Hillsborough County, Florida.
- Syracuse, N.Y., Ratings Affirmed. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/03/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30883, p2
Announces that Moody's Investors Service has affirmed Syracuse, New York's Baa1 general obligation rating. Removal of the city from Moody's watch list for a possible downgrade; City's plan to sell bonds through competitive bidding and bond anticipation notes.