Developing career capital for global careers: The role of international assignments
- Trade leads/joint venture opportunities. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/21/95, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p32
Provides information on offerings as Trade Lead opportunities for members of the New Hampshire International Trade Association in the United States. Search for a joint venture partner or representative to partner with Caracas, Venezuela-based private construction company Consortium Ovevra;...
- Q-One Biotech. // BioPharm International;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p68
Focuses on the corporate capabilities of an international company Q-One Biotech. Corporate description; Technical services offered; Locations of company facilities.
- Multinational corporations under fire. Eells, Richard // Management Review;Feb75, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p43
Discusses the political and legal problems associated with multinational corporations (MNC). Quasi-sovereignty of MNC; Lack of concern for social justice; Environmental problems brought by MNC; Development of world wide networks of corporate intelligence.
- INDEX. // Fortune International (Europe);7/21/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 2, pF-39
The article lists the 500 largest companies in the world based on yearly revenues including Chevron Corp., Delta Air Lines, and General Electric.
- Investing outside. Stricker, Julie // Alaska Business Monthly;May99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p10
Focuses on Alaska-based corporations' investments in international business enterprises as of May 5, 1999. Experience of environmental cleanup firm Ahtna Inc.; Cook Inlet Region Inc.'s diversification of its portfolio; United States Small Business Administration's program for minority-owned...
- Breaking out of the pack: Creating more Canadian global champions. Hsieh, Tsun-Yan; Coyles, Stephanie // Ivey Business Journal;May/Jun2000, Vol. 64 Issue 5, ps34
Points out the challenge to Canada's business community to produce more international business enterprises. How to increase the number of Canada-based international business enterprises; Challenges in business leadership; Existence of needed talents for Canada to increase the number of global...
- MANAGING MULTINATIONALS. Tydd, Judith // BRW;5/5/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p40
The article stresses the importance of consistency to multinational companies.
- THE TRANSFER OF GOVERNANCE FROM THE NATION STATE TO A CORPORATE GLOBAL ECONOMY. VARGAS-HERNÁNDEZ, José G. // Politeja;2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p125
The article describes how transnational corporations, international organizations, and supranational institutions play an increasingly important role in the global economy. The complex array of relationships involves political actors -- states and their associations, as well as market entities,...
- Cross-cultural management in multinational project groups. Chevrier, Sylvie // Journal of World Business;Summer2003, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p141
This paper aims at better understanding the dynamics of international project groups by grasping the strategies project leaders set up to cope with cultural diversity. Three kinds of cross-cultural practices emerged from the comparative study of European project groups: (1) to draw upon...