- THE UK MOD AND THE IRAQ COMMITMENT. // NATO's Nations & Partners for Peace;2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p112
Presents an assessment of the cost of the commitment of Great Britain in the Iraq War in 2003. Estimates on the cost of equipping and deployment of forces; Performance of military weapons used; Inspection and maintenance of equipment and stocks.
- Uncovering the Costs of the Iraq War. FOLDVARY, FRED E. // Econ Journal Watch;Sep2008, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p373
The article discusses the real economic costs of the Iraq war beyond the figures but also the implicit costs such as lives and liabilities. It cites the explicit realistic-moderate costs calculated at 2.655 trillion U.S. dollars (USD), caring for veterans realistic-moderate cost at 717 billion...
- The cost of war. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/30/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 31, p4
The article presents views and insights of the author on the economic impact of the Iraq War in the U.S. The author describes the human costs of the country's involvement in Iraq War. Information about the economic costs and total spending of the war are also presented. The author also...
- How Much? Well, How High Can You Count? Barry, John // Newsweek;5/26/2003, Vol. 141 Issue 21, p10
Focuses on the costs of the U.S.-led war against Iraq. Highlights of a report from U.S. air commander, Lieutenant General Michael Moseley; Raw numbers; Known costs.
- Publishers' Page. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Apr2008, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p74
The article presents updates concerning Middle Eastern affairs. The Central American country of Costa Rica formally established full diplomatic relations on February 5, 2008 with the Palestinian government. Israeli settlers torched a 700-year-old mosque in Al-Khader, near Bethlehem, on January...
- Paying the Price of War. Bartlett, Bruce // Human Events;3/31/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the impact of the war of the U.S. against Iraq on the petroleum industry of Iraq. Issues concerning the cost of the war; Oil resources in Iraq; Oil production capabilities ofn Iraq; Effect of the war on oil prices.
- Iraq Bills Still Due. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Jul2013, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p14
The article reports on the calculation of the cost of the Iraq war to American taxpayers, which was estimated by researchers at Brown University to be around $5 trillion.
- Letters to the Editor. Aharonson-Daniel, Limor; Wojcik, Barbara E. // Military Medicine;Jan2009, Vol. 174 Issue 1, preceding p1
Two letters to the editor are presented including a letter in response to the article "Comparison of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Patient Workload Generator Injury Distributions," by Barbara Wojcik et al. in the July 2008 issue and a related article in the November 2006 issue, and a response by...
- Why Discuss Politics, Sex and Religion? // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);3/7/2008, Issue 425, p3
The article analyzes the economic burden on U.S. citizens caused by the Iraq War. An article by Bob Hebert entitled, "The $2 Trillion Nightmare," which was published in the March 4, 2008 issue of the newspaper "New York Times," is discussed to show what such staggering costs as $2 to 3 trillion...