- Sound editors reel out pic noms. Hobbs, John // Daily Variety;2/11/2002, Vol. 274 Issue 52, p10
Reports on the 2001 nominees for the 49th Annual Golden Reel Awards of the Motion Picture Sound Editors organization.
- Novatec to rep Celco in US, replacing Group One. D.J. // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Dec96, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p18
Reports on British lighting control manufacturer Celco's selection of Toronto, Ontario-based Novatec to handle its line of products in the United States. Replacement of longtime distributor Group One Ltd.; Novatec's experience in reintroducing Celco's products to the Canadian market.
- FASTER, LOWER-COST FILM OUT. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates the Firestorm 2X digital film recorder from Celco Inc. and offers information on its features and capabilities.
- Firestorm Ignites Film Recording. // American Cinematographer;Apr2008, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p102
The article evaluates the Firestorm 4K Digital Motion Picture Recorder from Celco.
- Celco Buys Back Independent Status. Johnson, David // Entertainment Design;Mar1999, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p26
Reports that Celco has reformed as an independent manufacturer and will resume trading under its former status as Celco Ltd. Positional changes at the company; Other plans of the company; Comments from Keith Dale, managing director.
- Drastic DDR. // TVB Europe;Jun97, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p56
Features Drastic Technologies' vd-0, a digital disk recorder for offline film editing, audio post production, display control and nonlinear playback.
- Shooting with Video. // BKSTS Journal;Sep1984, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p421
The article previews two courses on portable camera and tape editing techniques that will be held at the University of Warwick on October 26-28, 1984.
- The Kindest Cut. Kaplan, Ben // New York;12/3/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 46, p82
Previews the Master Class: The Art of Film Editing program, which deals with discussions about films and editing techniques.
- CLARIFICATION. // Televisual;Dec2007, p55
A correction to the news article "The Finish" that was published in the lead story in the November 2007 issue is presented.