- SIXTEEN19 MAKES THE CUT ON SPORTS SPECIAL. // Digital Video;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p15
The article reports on the technical aspect of filming the documentary television program "A Game of Honor," by Sixteen19 which is the football game played by Annapolis midshipmen of the U.S. Naval Academy against the West Point cadets of the U.S. Military Academy.
- Making classic television. Miles, Richard // History Today;Jan2011, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p5
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of working on the documentary historical television program "Ancient Worlds."
- Sternberg gets busy with feature docus. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/23/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 55, p3
The article reports on the decision of television producer Scott Sternberg to establish a division of Scott Sternberg Productions in the U.S. The new division's first project will be a documentary that will focus on four young adults who are trying to adjust to life in the modern world after a...
- High Definition goes supersonic. Fox, David // TVB Europe;May2000, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p70
Focuses on British Broadcasting Corporation's decision to shoot a documentary on Concorde in high definition (HD) technology. Budget for the HD production; Equipment used in the shooting of the documentary; Problems encountered in the production using the HD technology.
- Arte, BBC Four team on two-year prod'n deal. Masters, Charles // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/9/2001, Vol. 370 Issue 19, p15
Reports on the two-year co-production deal between French-German cultural network Arte and BBC Four, the British Broadcasting Corp.'s forthcoming digital channel, to make documentary programming. Target number of documentaries during the two years; Terms of the agreement; First projects under...
- REALITY CZECH FOR NET. Tizard, Will // Variety;5/24/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses programming at the public television network Czech TV and the broadcasting of local documentaries and non-fiction television programs. Television programs discussed include "Eye Over Prague," "Czech Peace," and "Forgotten Transports." Other topics include the series...
- ESPN adds helmers to its '30' doc list. Weisman, Jon // Daily Variety;7/30/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 19, p7
The article reports that ESPN has recruited John Singleton, Ice Cube and Alex Gibney to become part of a group of filmmakers that will direct its "30 to 30" documentary series which will be launched on Oct. 6, 2009. It mentions several topics that will be featured in the documentary series...
- Project Greenlight (TV program). Kelleher, Terry // People;7/7/2003, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p34
Reviews the television program series 'Project Greenlight.'
- Helmer's epic journey finds the poetry in pix. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;9/12/2011, Vol. 424 Issue 5, p6
The article discusses motion picture historian and documentary film director and producer Mark Cousins," focusing on the production of his television program "The Story of Film: An Odyssey."