BAYLOR UNIVERSITY "FOUND MYSELF"
- Arriba, Arriba, Arriba. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p20
Reports on the growth of Spanish-language television as the fastest advertising medium as of November 25, 2002. Financial gains for spot television and seven major broadcast networks; Loss suffered by the Internet as advertising media. INSET: MORE UPS THAN DOWNS.
- VOLVO CARS OF NORTH AMERICA "CRUMPLED" Finley, Beck // Millimeter;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
The article highlights the television spots advertising the 2006 automobile models from Volvo Cars of North America Inc. Majority of the footage for the spot was CGI and the rest were shot practically. The production for the spots were done by Park Pictures and the visual effects by BUF.
- SATURN "VUE" Finley, Beck // Millimeter;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
The article highlights the television spots for Saturn Corp. automobiles. The spots made use of sweeping camera transitions through carefully measured still photos and tracking workhorse Boujou 3D. The production was handled by the firm Smuggler and the spots directed by Adam Berg.
- Mullen's Latest Nextel Work Is a Parting Gift. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/30/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 26, p22
It has something to do with hubs, routers and signal efficiency. That and some kind of incredibly complicated software enhancement, so you begin to see why this campaign from Mullen is so delightful, it never actually gets into the arcane explanation of the breakthrough technology. The first...
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/7/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p5
Provides information on the market performance of the mass media in the U.S. as of March 7, 2005. National television; Spot television; Radio; Magazines.
- GLOBAL NEWS. // Advertising Age;4/12/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p41
Presents news briefs related to advertising as of April 1993. End of the British advertising spending recession; Increase in the audience share of satellite and cable television; Television campaign of Nestle for its Valvert mineral water.
- Telecom Barmy Army Invasion/ Occupation. Price, Natham // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p29
Features the television commercial film directed by Nathan Price which encourage people to use Telecom technology to unite for victory against the Barmy Army rugby team. Tone of the advertisement; Reason for using caricatures.
- The Numbers Game. Ephron, Erwin // Brandweek;4/27/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 17, special section p17
The article discusses a proposal in the radio and television advertising industry to switch from a "cost per rating point" system to a "cost per thousand" system for assessing advertising costs for spot media. The author explains how the two different methods work and maintains that the existing...
- Teaching and Learning. Martinotti, Massimo // SHOOT;1/21/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Presents a narrative about the author's experience in shooting a television advertisement in an exotic location in Thailand. Problem in making a deal with local elephant keepers; Lessons learned from shooting in different countries; Things that the author have taught to local production team.