VOLVO CARS OF NORTH AMERICA "CRUMPLED"
- SATURN "VUE" Finley, Beck // Millimeter;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
The article highlights the television spots for Saturn Corp. automobiles. The spots made use of sweeping camera transitions through carefully measured still photos and tracking workhorse Boujou 3D. The production was handled by the firm Smuggler and the spots directed by Adam Berg.
- Toyota Bulls. Williams, Tony // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p30
Comments on the production and direction of television advertisement for Toyota cars. Challenges in shooting the commercial with Common Gateway Interface performances; Post production of the advertisement.
- Ever vigilant to present `the preferred angle'. Kenyon, Victor // Advertising Age;1/8/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 2, pS22
The article describes the struggle of executives of automobile advertisers in moving from the comfortable medium of print to television advertising. Television advertising caused a semi-revolution in agencies. Through the 1950s and the 1960s, the agency presentation still used print as the main...
- Acura seeks young, affluent buyers for RDX. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;7/10/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6211, p26
The article reports that Acura automobile is targeting affluent, 30-something professional males and young families when its compact RDX crossover goes on sale in August 2006. The first spots are expected to begin on August 7, 2006. Jeff Conrad, vice president of advertising for American Honda...
- Oh, What a Faux Feeling! // CREATIVITY;Feb2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p71
The article presents an advertisement of Toyota Tacoma, which has been presented as immortal and its wheels are indestructible. In Baker Smith's perfectly executed faux home video spot, an equally perfectly cast babe has her boyfriend's Tacoma rolled off a cliff as revenge for his favoring the...
- Volvo's V70 ads aim at younger parents. Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;4/17/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5870, p18
Reports on Volvo Cars of North America Inc.'s launch of an advertising campaign for its V70 wagon United States. Target market; Creation of television commercials and print advertisements; Total cost of the campaign.
- BAYLOR UNIVERSITY "FOUND MYSELF" Finley, Beck // Millimeter;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p10
The article highlights the television spot advertising Baylor University. The spots were filmed on the Waco, Texas campus with production handled by Synthetic Pictures. The interior shots posed a lighting challenge, as did keeping the camera moving to provide visual interest. The spot was...
- Work: Volkswagen. // Advertising Age;8/30/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 35, p12
Provides information on a television spot developed by advertising agency La Comunidad for the Fox automobile from Volkswagen Argentina.
- TV TOP 10. // AdMedia;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p59
Presents the best television advertisements in New Zealand in June 2005. "Bulls" for Toyota Hilux; "One of Me" for TV One; "Monkeys" for Visa; "Nudies Execution" for Vodafone.