RBC Discovers, What's in a Name?
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p1
This article presents news briefs related to the U.S. financial services industry as of January 17, 2005. Vincent Fiorillo, an executive director on the mortgage origination desk at Morgan Stanley, is leaving the firm to take a position on the buyside with investment management firm TCW....
- RBC Taps Fixed-Income Exec. // American Banker;5/25/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 100, p9
RBC Dain Rauscher Corp. has promoted Vincent Boberski to director of fixed-income research and strategies, Larry Holtz, the president of the fixed-income group in the Royal Bank of Canada subsidiary, said on May 24, 2004. Boberski, who is RBC Dain Rauscher's senior economist and chief...
- Regionals: RBC's Move East Hits a Bump. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 29, p13
Reports on Minneapolis, Minnesota-based RBC Dain Rauscher's move to complete the relocation of its equity capital market operation to New York in late 2003. Advantages of the relocation of the equity for the company; Reasons cited for the move; Other companies which have opted for a similar move.
- Dain Rauscher Corp. Planning to Merge with Royal Bank of Canada. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/29/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30986, p4
Focuses on Dain Rauscher Corp.'s plan to merge with Royal Bank of Canada. Terms of the definitive merger agreement; Expansion of Royal Bank's capabilities in full-service retail brokerage and investment banking.
- No Secret that Dain Brokers Are Excited by Sale. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the reason of the officials of Dain Rauscher Corp. to accept an acquisition offer from Royal Bank of Canada. Gains Dain Rauscher stockholders will get from the deal; Value of the acquisition deal.
- RBC Joins in on Merger Madness. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;10/02/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the acquisition of Dain Rauscher Corp. by the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in September 2000. Name of the formed company; Purpose of the acquisition; Effect of the deal on the business of RBC.
- Royal of Canada Takes Big Step in U.S. March. SILVESTRI, SCOTT // American Banker;9/29/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 188, p1
Looks at the implications of Royal Bank of Canada's agreement to acquire Minneapolis, Minnesota-based Dain Rauscher Inc. in its efforts to assemble a network of financial services business in the United States. Expansion of its U.S. distribution and investment banking business; Other...
- RBC Rebrands In Pursuit Of Larger Fixed Income Market Share. K. L. // High Yield Report;11/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p3
The article reports that RBC Capital Markets company (RBCCM) and RBC Dain Rauscher company (RBCDR) has been reaping benefits from its integration with RBC Financial Group company. According to the author RBCCM and RBCDR will create a more potent market force when combined. Larry Holtz, head of...
- Nonrated tourism, solid-waste issues offer rare value in sea of insured bonds. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/11/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30390, p8
Reports on nonrated and triple-B credit issues offered by some underwriters in both the primary and secondary bond markets. Dain Rauscher Inc.'s re-pricing of its Burnsville, Minnesota commercial-development revenue refunding; Charlton County, Georgia's solid-waste disposal revenue issue; High...