IPOs IN THE U.S
- Possible IPOs on Mothers This Year. // J@pan Inc.;Mar2000, Issue 5, p6
Lists several companies in Japan who are planning to launch initial public offerings in 2000. Access Co. Ltd.; Autobytel Japan K.K.; Livin' on the Edge Limited.
- In the public domain. // Caribbean Business;6/29/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p22
Editorial. Argues that more companies in Puerto Rico should go public. Call for the approval of legislation to extend to 2003 the time period in which local private companies can make an initial public offering (IPO); Expansion of the number of options for local investments for Puerto...
- THE PRICE OF GOING PUBLIC. Orloff, David // Orange County Business Journal;05/29/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p32
Discusses the factors that businesses should consider when going public. Sectors that benefit most from companies going public; Risks of filing for initial public offerings; Estimated costs incurred by businesses going public.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p23
The article lists the 2009 top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. including Grand Canyon Education Inc., CardioNet Inc. and Mead Johnson Nutrition.
- 1998 Southeast Michigan equity offerings. // Crain's Detroit Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p36
Lists the major equity offerings in Southeast Michigan in 1998. Rankings based on value of transactions.
- Floats on thin ice. Thomson, James // BRW;7/13/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p36
Focuses on the number of initial public offerings (IPO) in Australia. Increase in the number of floated companies; Factors limiting the number of floats; Required work needed for an IPO.
- Subchapter S corporation going public. Steinberg, Joel // CPA Journal;Sep98, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p68
Focuses on the issues related to subchapter S corporations going public. Reasons for termination of S corporation election; Restrictions placed by income tax regulations; Disclosure of financial information.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- Mistakes of the IPO. Rosenbaum, Michael // Management Review;Apr89, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p59
Reports on key issues and developments relevant to initial public offerings (IPO). Factors influencing IPO; Advantages and disadvantages of IPO; Implications for business growth and development.