Wachovia, BofA Tapped To Sell Assets for Dana
- Devout customers Morgan and BofA lead IntraLinks IPO. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/02/99, Vol. 65 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the role of J.P. Morgan & Co. and Banc of America Securities company in the initial public offering of Intralinks Inc., a New York City provider of software that allows capital markets documentation work to be conducted online. Difficulties in arranging a syndicate of bankers;...
- US Syndicated Loans. // Bank Loan Report;10/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p5
Provides the top syndicated loan managers in the U.S., as of September 2001. JP Morgan & Co.; Banc of America Securities LLC; Bank One Corp.
- US Leveraged Loans. // Bank Loan Report;10/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p5
Provides the top leveraged loan managers in the U.S., as of September 2001. JP Morgan & Co.; Banc of America Securities LLC; bank One Corp.
- In brief. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;2/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 25, p7
Presents news briefs related to the financial services industry as of February 8, 1998. Includes Interstate/Johnson Lane Inc.'s formation of a partnership with Campbell Alliance Group; NationsBanc Montgomery Securities' hiring of Salomon Smith Barney Inc. banker Barry Newman; J.P. Morgan &...
- Wachovia, JPM Roll Out US Oncology Deal. // Bank Loan Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p3
Reports on the release of the syndicated loan for US Oncology Inc. by Wachovia Securities and J.P. Morgan & Co. Inc. in Houston, Texas. Terms in the deal; Disclosure on the value of the loan; Importance of the deal for US Oncology's acquisition of Oiler Acquisition Corp.
- Roaring General Parts Circles a $42M CTL. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;8/1/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the attainment of a private placement by automotive distributor General Parts Inc. in the U.S. Role of Wachovia Securities LLC as agent of the firm; Operations of the company; Total amount of senior notes executed by the Banc of America Securities LLC for the firm.
- Bank of America Nabs Three Wachovia Vets. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;11/09/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31014, p9
Reports that Banc of America Securities Inc. has hired three municipal bond professionals from Wachovia Securities Inc. Closure of the municipal business of American Securities.
- BofA/Wachovia With $150M For Enodis. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;7/23/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the $150 million among Banc of America Securities LLC, Wachovia Securities and global food and beverage maker Enodis PLC in the U.S. The deal will reportedly be split into seven- and 10- years tranches and Enodis will take primarily fixed- but also floating-rate paper....
- US LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Ranks the high yield bookrunners in the U.S. for the period ending January 15, 2004. Citigroup; Credit Suisse First Boston; Banc of America Securities LLC; Lehman Brothers; Morgan Stanley; JP Morgan; Bear Stearns and Co. Inc.; UBS; Deutsche Bank AG; Goldman Sachs and Co.