Beauty Battle Turning Ugly
- Vince Lambert Joins MTS Health Partners as Senior Managing Director. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/26/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that MTS Health Partners LP has appointed Vince Lambert as the senior managing director.
- Cleanser, lotions in holiday gift set. // Dermatology Times;Dec96, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p54
Reports on Allergan Skin Care's M.D. Forte Holiday Gift set.
- Peter Crowley Joins MTS Health Partners as Sr Managing Director. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/7/2011, p589
The article announces that Peter J. Crowley has been named as Senior Managing Director and Operating partner at MTS Health Partners L. P.
- Petition: Block silicone implants. C.S.T. // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Jul2005, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p1
Reports on a petition urging United States regulators to deny applications by Inamed Corp. and Mentor Corp. to sell silicone gel-filled breast implants, contending that neither company has met legal requirements to prove safety. Petition of consumer groups to the Food and Drug Administration;...
- Product protects skin from environmental aging. // Dermatology Times;May97, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p84
Presents information on Allergan Skin Care's MD Forte Total Daily Protector, a combination sunscreen (SPF 15) and aging protectant. Product formulation.
- Retinoid gel helps stable plaque psoriasis. // Dermatology Times;Sep97, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p64
Introduces Allergan Skin Care's tazarotene topical gel (Tazorac), a topical retinoid gel indicated for the treatment of stable plaque psoriasis. Three key pathogenic characteristics of psoriasis that the gel can modulate.
- Other investors also on healthcare trail. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;3/4/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p31
Provides information on private equity firms which manage investments in healthcare services in the U.S. Thoma Cressey Equity Partners; MTS Health Partners.
- COMPANY NOTES. // Modern Healthcare;12/03/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p32
Presents news briefs concerning the health care industry in the United States as of December 3, 2001. Purpose of the private equity fund raised by MTS Health Partners; Loss posted by Vanguard Health Systems for its first quarter ended September 30, 2001.
- Two Faces In Healthcare. Abrams, Sandra Lea // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/27/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p8
Reports on MTS Health Partners' operation as both a private equity firm and investment adviser for U.S. health care companies. Potential conflict of interest in MTS' assuming of both roles as adviser and investor; Major deals involving the company.