Goldman Goes Green; Puts Heat on Rivals
- Bull Market Buoys Profits At Citi, J.P. Morgan, B of A. // American Banker;1/19/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the financial performance of Citigroup Inc., J.P. Morgan & Co. and Bank of America in 1999. Quadrupling of profits of Citigroup; Near quintupling of profits of J.P. Morgan; Net income gain of Bank of America.
- Bank Trio Launches Dana DIP Facility. // Bank Loan Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the debtor-in-possession loan launched by Citigroup Inc., JP Morgan, and Bank of America Corp. for Dana Corp. The loan consists of a multimillion-dollar asset-based revolver at Libor plus 225 basis points (bps) and a 700 million dollar term loan B at Libor plus 275 pbs. A...
- Banks Shop $22 Billion Bridge Loan For Pfizer. // Bank Loan Report;2/9/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p3
The article offers new briefs related to business enterprises in the U.S. The Bank of America Corp., JP Morgan Co., and Citigroup Inc. provide a $22.5 billion bridge loan for Pfizer Inc. The Las Vegas, Nevada-based casino and riverboat gambling operator Tropicana Entertainment Co. has filed a...
- Bank Group To Launch HCA Mega Deal. G. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p2
The article discusses the bank groups' acquisition of HCA. HCA is located in Nashville, Tennessee whose affiliates own and operate hospitals and related health care entities. According to Moody's Investors Service, transaction of HCA acquisition of bank groups including Citigroup, Bank of...
- Diversity project aims to make it sexy in the City. Deeks, Emma // People Management;4/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the support of investment banks Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs International, JP Morgan and Merrill Lynch on a project set up by GTI Specialist Publishers to encourage diversity among city employees. Participation of ethnic communities in the project; Why Great Britain's Commission for...
- Citi, J.P. Morgan Manage To Carve Out Small Gains. PADGETT, TANIA // American Banker;1/6/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the slight improvement gained by bank stocks in the United States on January 5, 2000. J.P. Morgan & Co. and Citigroup Inc. as the best performers; Percentage gained by Citigroup and other banking companies; Concerns on possible interest rate increase.
- BONY problems predicted. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;6/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p2
Reports on problems expected from Bank of New York's (BONY) acquisition of the custody businesses of J.P. Morgan & Co and Bank of America. Effect on service to clients; Consideration of other providers by some institutional clients; Importance of maintaining J.P. Morgan's global culture;...
- Changing guard. Quickel, Stephen W. // Treasury & Risk Management;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p18
Presents ranking of banks in the United States according to the magazine `Treasury & Risk Management 1995.' Profiles on J.P. Morgan & Co.; Citibank; Bank of America.
- BONY deal to trigger custody showdown. // Pensions & Investments;5/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p1
Reports on Bank of New York's (BONY) agreement to acquire the global and domestic custody businesses of J.P. Morgan & Co. and Bank of America. Custodial clients of Bank of America and J.P Morgan; Competitors of BONY in the custody businesses; Advantages of BONY over its competitors.