Despite Loss of Some Artemis Bankers, Dain's Ranking Climbs
- Artemis folds. // Crain's New York Business;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p22
Reports on Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s sale of its public finance business to Dain Rauscher Corp. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Number of Artemis people that have joined Dain Rauscher; History of Artemis.
- Dain Rauscher buys Artemis' banking unit. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p1
Reports on Dain Rauscher Corp.'s acquisition of Artemis Capital Group's banking unit. Integration of Artemis' operation into fixed-income capital markets group; Expansion of Dain Rauscher into the national fixed-income markets.
- With Artemis, Dain hopes to overtake street. Sherman, Lynn; Heaton, Kenneth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/07/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30553, p1
Reports on Dain Rauscher Inc.'s acquisition of the public finance practice of Artemis Capital Group. Dain's settlement of the lawsuit involving Rauscher Pierce's pre-merger conduct and allegations of yield burning and faulty disclosures; Major competitors of Dain; Markets being targeted by Dain...
- Artemis Capital Founders Brown and Wiessmann Quit Dain Rauscher. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;7/6/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31175, p39
Reports the quitting of Artemis Capital Group from Dain Rauscher Inc., a fixed-income bank in the United States. Details on the acquisition of Artemis by Dain in 1999; Evaluation of the enterpreneural ventures of Artemis; Contributions to the public finance business growth of Dain.
- Women-owned underwriter marries. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;01/25/99, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the acquisition of Artemis Capital Group Inc., a women-owned public finance firm in New York City, by regional brokerage Dain Rauscher Inc. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Artemis' survival and better chance to compete for major deals; Challenges facing the finance firm in terms of size;...
- TMBA will file an amicus brief in yield-burning case. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;05/21/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30398, p1
Reports that The Bond Market Association (TBMA) plans to file a friend-of-the-court brief in the US Securities and Exchange Commission's yield-burning court case against Dain Rauscher Inc. Reason for TBMA's filing of the brief; Analysis of the court case; Purpose of the friend-of-the-court brief.
- THIS BROKER TRADED PLACES. // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p54
Profiles broker Mary Adamski of RBC Dain Rauscher. Views on the bond market; Career background of Adamski; Advice for brokers.
- Mergers challenge Chicago's affirmative-action plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p32
Reports on Chicago, Illinois Mayor Richard M. Daley's efforts to dispel charges of cronyism in the dolling out of lucrative city business by enacting goals and requirements for participation by minority- and women-owned firms. Controversy concerning Dain Rauscher Inc.'s merger with Artemis...
- Dain Adds Banc One Staff With an Eye on Ohio Market, Education. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p32
With the hiring of much of the staff from Banc One Capital Markets Inc.'s Columbus office, Minneapolis, Minnesota-based RBC Dain Rauscher Inc. hopes to both share a piece of the Ohio market and boost its national higher education practice. Dain's director of fixed-income banking, Chris Hamel,...