Reno Turns to Banker for Bond-Financed Plan to Lower Railway
- THE LOCAL MONEY. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/30/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p0016
The article presents a break down of the Woodward rail project funding that amounts 528 million dollars. It says that 73 million dollars are from the sale of 125 million dollars in Capital Grant Receipts Revenue Bonds by the Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT). It states that 25 million...
- Texas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p42
Reports that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit may consider holding a bond election to accelerate some of its commuter-rail projects.
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.
- Maryland Agency Ready to Sell Previously Delayed $90M Deal. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the Maryland Community Development Administration's plans to issue $90.1 million of capital securitization revenue bonds in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the bond issue.
- New Orleans Kicks Off Series of Water, Sewer Sales With $117 Million Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p34
Reports on the water and sewerage service bond offering planned by New Orleans, Louisiana, in November 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- Rhode Island to Issue $99.2 Million In GO Refunding Bonds on Tuesday. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p33
No abstract available.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p22
Presents information related to results of negotiated sales of bonds in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of general obligation bond anticipation notes issued by different departments.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p23
Presents information related to results of competitive bond sales in different states on the U.S. as of January 7, 2002. Details of public improvement bonds, bond anticipation notes and revenue anticipation notes.
- Bloomberg Gives No Clues on Sale Date for $8 Billion in Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p36
Reports the refusal of New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg on the date for the sale of private-activity bonds approved by the U.S. Congress. Usage of the bond sale to assist the rebuilding of New York City after the September 11 attack; Speculation of budget cuts for the city; Rating of the...