Cincinnati Reds, Hamilton County Sign Lease for New Stadium
- Hamilton County, Ohio, closer to striking stadium deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p31
Focuses on the efforts of officials of the Hamilton County, Ohio and the Cincinnati Reds baseball club to strike an agreement on a $235 mullion stadium. Demands made by both sides; Areas of disagreement; Terms of the revised proposal for the stadium's construction and financing.
- Stadium deals lead off slew of Cincinnati improvements. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;04/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30368, p36
Reveals that riverfront and Cinergy Field stadium-related deals intended to reshape the Cincinnati landscape will dominate bond plans for two local governments in Ohio. Start of construction on a new stadium for the Bengals football franchise; Plans to construct a ballpark for the Reds baseball...
- Ohio commissioners approve Reds' stadium. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30433, p40
Reports on the approval by the board of commissioners of Hamilton County, Ohio to construct a ballpark for the Cincinnati Reds. Presentation of financial plan to board; Approval of memorandum of agreement between Cincinnati Reds and the county; Support of project by half-cent sales tax...
- Ohio County plans debt for Red's ballpark. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/15/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30435, p44
Reports that Hamilton County, Ohio plans to sell its debt in the year 2000 to finance a ballpark for the Cincinnati Reds. Public Financial Management Inc.'s proposal; Date of the ball park completion; Issuance cost of the bind issue; Sales tax's backing of the bond.
- Cincinnati Reds referendum petition hits pay dirt with lots of signatures. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;07/28/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30444, p32
Reports on the success of two Cincinnati City Council members' efforts to include on the November 3, 1998 ballot the question of whether to build the Reds baseball team's ballpark along the Ohio River or in an under-developed area called Broadway Commons. Possible deal in the bond issuance for...
- Great American Gets Name On Reds Ballpark. Mitchell, Robert W. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;07/31/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 31, p8
Focuses on the deal between the Great American Insurance Co. and Cincinnati Reds baseball team that will name the team's stadium after the company. Terms of the deal; Benefits of the deal to the insurance company; Services offered by the company; Similarity of the agreement between SAFECO and...
- Cincinnati proves great venue for STMA Mid-American Regional Conference. // SportsTurf;Aug2012, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p42
The article discusses the highlights of the Sports Turf Manager's Association (STMA) Regional Conference held in Cincinnati, Ohio. The first day of conference involved visiting the Great American Ballpark and meeting Doug Gallant, head groundskeeper for the Cincinnati Reds baseball team. The...
- A Return to the Reds for Facilities Operations Exec. // Athletic Business;Jan2014, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p14
An interview with a former ice hockey player Tim O'Connell is presented. Topics discussed by O'Connell include the role of facilities project manager at the University of Dayton, things to be changes in Great American Ballpark, a baseball stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio and difference in working...
- Cincinnati Reds. Bass, Mike // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p47
No abstract available.