DA VINCI RESOLVE
- DFL strut their stuff. Iles, Tony // Image Technology;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 84 Issue 6, p12
Information about the Digital Film Lab (DFL) mini-seminar at Wardour Street Theatre, London on May 9, 2002 is presented. Kris Kolodzieski, CEO of DFL in Denmark, presents the state of progress in the development of DFL. Geoff Boyle introduced a screening of his short film "About a Girl". Paul...
- DFL ventures into tape-to-film. // Image Technology;May2002, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p21
The article reports on the tape-to-film service of Digital Film Lab (DFL). The tape-to-film service of DFL is part of its main core business of 35mm digital intermediates. The service was also encouraged by the continuous success of nine productions, which took the tape-to-film service. The...
- The future of post-production? Collard, Paul // Image Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p10
The article describes the digital post-production route for filmmakers developed by Soho Images in partnership with the Digital Film Lab in Copenhagen, Denmark. Key features of the system include: elimination of optical blow-ups, corrections for exposure and lighting errors and unlimited effects...
- On-screen results from The SOHO Digital Film Lab. Slater, Jim // Image Technology;Apr2000, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Soho Images and Digital Film Lab Copenhagen to use digital techniques to offer a new concept for feature film post-production. The methodology brings improvements in efficiency and economics of filmmaking. The system was demonstrated by Paul Collard...
- Soho Digital Film Lab develops. // Image Technology;Oct/Nov1999, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p26
The article provides an overview of what Soho Images is developing in digital post-production equipment and techniques. Soho Images, in partnership with the Digital Film Lab in Copenhagen, Denmark, are offering filmmakers a digital post-production route as an alternative to the traditional...
- CinemÃ¡ge from Cine-tal. // American Cinematographer;Apr2006, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p129
The article evaluates the CinemÃ¡ge product family, a combination Cine-tal's IDS (Intelligent Display Server) technology and a calibrated liquid crystal display (LCD) monitor, from Cine-tal Systems.
- Digital Film Lab shows its Resolve. Giardina, Carolyn // TVB Europe;Aug2006, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p53
The article reports on the acquisition of the Resolve DI nonlinear color enhancement system from Da Vinci Systems Corp. by Digital Film Lab company for its production studio in Copenhagen. The system's purchase is aimed at accommodating the increased high-resolution digital imaging projects....
- DaVinci Shares Resolve Lite. // American Cinematographer;Sep2011, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p92
The article offers brief information on the DaVinci Resolve Lite video color correction software from video technology products company Blackmagic Design.
- Digital film to boost workflow and quality. Hobbs, Dick // TVB Europe;Jan2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p46
Focuses on the technological innovations done at the facility of Digital Cinema & VTR in London, England. Provision of a way to move into a resolution independence; Installation of Grass Valley Spirit DataCine and Specter Virtual DataCine systems; Establishment of Voodoo Media Recorder.