- ReelMotion. Biedny, David // Macworld;Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p58
Reviews Motional Realms' ReelMotion three-dimensional physics animation software. Features; Price; Pros and cons; Company contact information.
- Natural Scene Designer 2.0. Beale, Stephen // Macworld;Jan1999, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p62
Reviews the Natural Scene Designer 2.0, a three-dimensional-rendering and -animation program. Features; Price; Company contact information.
- PRODUCTS: SOFTWARE. // Computer Graphics World;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p104
Features the three effects libraries for computer animation from Matrox RT2000. Details of the advanced three-dimensional environment-mapped bump-mapping capability of Millennium G400; Application of shimmers, waves, bevels into video and graphics; Provision of realtime effects from Inscriber...
- Endorphin 2.5. Lindsay, Alex; Durbin, Ben // Computer Graphics World;Mar2006, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p33
The article reviews the three dimensional character animation software Endorphin 2.5 from the company Natural Motion.
- DISNEY DEBUTS DIGITAL 3D. Ellingson, Annlee // Boxoffice;Nov2005, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p94
Focuses on the introduction of computer animation in digital 3D by Walt Disney Co. with the screening of the motion pictures "The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" and "Chicken Little" in the U.S. Significance of the presentation as a preview for Disney Digital 3-D...
- Game-CHanging TecHnoLogy. Law, Linda // Computer Graphics World;Mar2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p25
This article explores the acceptance of three-dimensional (3D) cinema in the U.S. It identifies a number of factors that appear to be pushing the acceptance of 3D. It highlights developments in 3D hardware, software and content creation. It also covers issues surrounding the implementation of 3D...
- Best behaviors. Robertson, Barbara // Computer Graphics World;Aug96 Supplement, Vol. 19 Issue 8, pS12
Reports on the release of a new generation of smart three-dimensional computer animation tools recent to August 1996. Classification of smart models; creation of animation software by people in robotics; Ability of models to interact with objects in their environment; Companies involved.
- ANIMATION TECHNIQUES FOR 3D THAI TRADITIONAL GAME. Peerapak, Anuchitoran; Sasithorn, Supamark; Suwannee, Adsavakulchai // International Journal of Research & Reviews in Applied Sciences;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p486
Currently, Thai Traditional playing is almost disappearing. Thus, the main objective of this study is to conserve the Thai Traditional playing for the next generation to learn Thai Traditional playing online. Three-Dimensional Thai Traditional Game is the one of activities that is very...
- SPRINT CREATES ITS FIRST 3D VIDEO TO TOUT 3D PHONE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;9/5/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p4
The article focuses on the first 3dimension (3D) video created by Sprint with 10 artists blowing giant bubbles at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, California for their HTC EVO 3D device marketing campaign.