COLOR CORRECT WITH SPEED
- Sony Vegas 5.0. Mullen, Steve // Video Systems;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p55
Evaluates the Sony Vegas 5.0 high definition video editing software. Enhancements; Features and functions; Capabilities; Comparison with similar software.
- Apple FinalCut Express 2. McAuliffe, Tom Patrick // Video Systems;Aug2004, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p61
Evaluates the Apple Final Cut Express 2.0 digital video editing software. Enhancements; Features and functions; Performance.
- Nom du Jour. Fulton, Charles // Videomaker;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p22
Reviews the Liquid 7 Pro Editing Software from Avid Technology and offers information on its key features, specifications and price.
- Second Encore. Fulton, Charles // Videomaker;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p25
Reviews the Encore DVD 2.0 DVD authoring software from Adobe Systems Inc. and offers information its key features, specifications and price.
- BRIGHTER WHITES; RICHER COLORS, PART 1. Meyer, Trish; Meyer, Chris // DV: Digital Video;Jan2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p42
The article offers tips for editing washed-out digital images. Although the issue of washed-out images has existed since the introduction of digital video, many users are not aware of the situation surrounding the problem. Through the use of Adobe After Effects 7, it will be easier to address...
- leading to HD. Ozer, Jan // EMedia -- The Digital Studio Magazine;Dec2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p32
Focuses on the performance of high definition video (HDV) recording and editing solutions. Features of Final Cut Pro HDV video editing software; Comparison of video resolution between an HDV camcorder and a digital video source; Advantages of Sony's HDR-FX1 HDV camcorder to video recording.
- GlobalSAN X-24. // Video Systems;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p51
The article features the GlobalSAN X-24 from Studio Network Solutions. This software comes with 9.6TB of storage and is specified for editing high volumes of offline digital video in Final Cut or Avid. The price of the said solution was also given. Studio Network has continued to expand its...
- Apple's iLife '11 Spotlights Photos, Video, and Music. Caldwell, Serenity // Macworld;Jan2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p88
The article reviews several photo and video editing software from Apple Inc. including iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
- Combustion 3. Long, Ben // Macworld;Sep2004, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p32
This article presents a review of Discreet's Combustion three-dimensional compositing program. Though the Mac-based compositing market is dominated by Adobe After Effects and Apple's Shake, Combustion has allegedly earned following, due to its interface and features. Version 3 offers many...