DOOM The Shooter Within
- Time for a change. // Televisual;May2008, p67
The author reflects on the greater demand for speed and creativity in the digital visual effects company Framestore CFC. She said that although more ambitious scripts are given to production teams, deadlines are shorter than before as powerful tools such as computers are used. She commented that...
- FRAMESTORE-CFC. Diaz, Ann-Christine // CREATIVITY;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p84
Features the advertising animation & effects company Framestore-CFC. Details on the creative works of the company; Details on the advertising campaign for Levi's called Odyssey; Information on the creative staff of the business.
- Trio Of Spots To Vie For Visual Effects Society Awards Kudo. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;1/12/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p4
This article states that with the nomination of "Go Wild" for Rexona, Framestore-CFC, London and New York, collected its fifth straight nomination for a Visual Effects Society Award in the category of outstanding visual effects in a commercial.
- Winston investigating 'Area 51' for feature. Gaudiosi, John // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/6/2002, Vol. 374 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the motion picture rights secured by Stan Winston Productions for the scientific action shooter video game 'Area 51' from Midway Games Inc. Scope for creativity in video games; Description of the game.
- Animal Control. Robertson, Barbara // Computer Graphics World;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p10
The article discusses the production of digital effects for the film "The Golden Compass." Director Chris Weitz says that the film has more than 1,000 visual effects. Rhythm & Hues, Framestore CFC and Cinesite created the majority of the film's visual effects. Most of the visual effects centered...
- HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN. Cohen, David S. // Daily Variety;1/11/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 10, pA4
Focuses on the special effects used for Alfonso Cuaron's film â€œHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,â€ a potential nominee for the category in the 2005 Academy Awards. Difference of the visual effects used for the Azkaban film to those in the first two Harry Potter films;...
- FRAMESTORE. // Televisual;Oct2011, pF29
The article profiles Framestore CFC, one of the 50 best visual effects facilities in Great Britain, in which Helen Stanley is its managing director (Md).
- Small company, big picture. Sargent, William // Director (00123242);Jul2002 Supplement, Vol. 55, p22
Examines how small enterprise Framestore CFC competes internationally. Nature of its business; Business strategy of Framestore; Business experience in global trade.
- Framestore CFC To Open N.Y. Facility. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;10/31/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 38, p1
London, England-head-quartered visual effects, animation and post house Framestore CFC secured space in New York last week to begin construction on a new facility, which is scheduled to open for business in January. Jon Collins, an eight-year Framestore veteran, will relocate to New York to...