- News. Michaelson, Elizabeth // SHOOT;06/09/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p11
Reports on issues discussed by House of Usher Films television-commercial director Kinka Usher during his stint as featured speaker at the Museum of Television & Radio in New York City in May 2000. Usher's career history; His background as a cameraman; His views on director Joe Pytka's work;...
- POP Sound Creates An iBook Movie. // SHOOT;9/7/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p16
Presents the 'Middle Seat' television advertisement for iBook computers from Apple Computer Corp. produced by Usher Films in Santa Monica, California. Production team; Agency handling the advertisement; Concept of the advertisement.
- Timber in TV ad campaign. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep98, p5
Reports on the television advertising campaign for timber windows of the British Woodworking Federation. Description of the advertisement; Messages on the campaign.
- Sashes greet spring. // Advertising Age;3/30/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p56
Presents images from the television advertising campaign for Anderson Windows. Details of the advertisements created by Campbell Mithun Esty.
- Agency news. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/15/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p29
Reports developments related to the advertising agencies in the U.S. Award presented to Brand Buzz for a Sony media campaign; Formation of Phact Healtcare Communications, a medical-education division; Creation of audio mix for television commercials.
- LG to Spotlight Plasma In Upcoming TV Ads. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;9/13/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 32, p10
Presents information on a television advertising campaign created by Brand Buzz for Korean consumer electronics brand LG for its television sets in the U.S. Total spending allotted by LG for marketing; Description of the television commercials; Target market of the campaign; Special finance...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...