CHIPITA INTERNATIONAL "KIOSK"
- Colorful Changes. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;6/10/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p23
Focuses on color correction in television commercial production. Changes in color correction systems used in spot television; Relationship between the colorist and the visual effects artist, according to Stefan Sonnenfeld of Company 3; Outlook for the color correction industry.
- News. // SHOOT;03/05/99, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the appointment of Joshua Touber as managing director of Encore Hollywood television commercial production house in California. Prior employment as general manager of the company in 1992 to 1995; Focus on streamlining of existing production processes.
- Company 3, New York, Installs New Management Team. // SHOOT;5/16/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p14
Company 3, New York, has expanded the roles of three key staffersâ€” business manager Linda Lagnese, operations manager Kenny Attard and director of telecine Luana Ayres. They now share responsibilities for managing the facility, which provides telecine services for commercials, music...
- Ascent Cos. Rebrand; Cinesite [Europe] Expands. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;11/14/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 40, p8
Two of the largest visual effects and postproduction entities in Great Britain have made some changes in the postproduction landscape of London's Soho section. Last month, Cinesite Inc., a Kodak subsidiary and part of the company's Entertainment Imaging division, moved into its new Soho facility...
- MTI Offers Peek At Post Future, NAB. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;1/28/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p1
This article reports that the firm Encore Hollywood is the first site to be employing the Mathematical Technologies Inc. (MTI) new Control Dailies system, which looks well positioned to attract attention at the 2005 National Association of Broadcasters convention in Las Vegas this coming April....
- Noel Castley-wright Returns To U.S., Joins BeachHouse. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;6/23/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p4
This article reports on the decision of Santa Monica, California-based BeachHouse Films to hire director Noel Castley-Wright for spot representation in the U.S. Castley-Wright was best known as a leading visual effects artisan, primarily on the strength of his work at Company 3. He comes aboard...
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...