- Autodesk wraps up Softimage buy. Giardina, Carolyn // Hollywood Reporter;11/19/2008, Vol. 407 Issue 24, p19
The article reports on the Autodesk Inc.'s acquisition worth $35 million of 3-D computer graphics software developer Softimage from Avid Technology. The deal gives Autodesk the complete hold of the 3-D computer animation market after acquiring Softimage's XSI 3-D software, along with Maya and...
- Plug-ins electrify 3D studio. Robertson, Barbara; King, Doug // Computer Graphics World;May95, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p36
Features Autodesk's 3D Studio, a 3D animation software. Features and functions; Software's impact on the computer animation market; Increase in number and popularity of plug-in software.
- Maya 2012. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p45
The article reviews Maya 2012, a computer animation software program from Autodesk.
- Autodesk SketchBook Pro 2015. Perry, Todd Sheridan // Animation;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p42
The article evaluates the computer animation software SketchBook Pro 2015 from Autodesk.
- Autodesk Maya 2009. Perry, Todd Sheridan // Animation;Apr/May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p62
The article reviews the animation, modeling and visual effects software Maya 2009 from Autodesk Inc.
- MotionBuilder 2009. Perry, Todd Sheridan // Animation;Apr/May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p62
The article reviews the 3-D animation software MotionBuilder 2009 from Autodesk Inc.
- Autodesk Maya 2014. Perry, Todd Sheridan // Animation;Nov2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p72
The article discusses the Maya software that has been released as part of the 2014 Entertainment Creation Suite of the computer software manufacturer Audodesk Inc., focusing on the integration of the open source arbitrary primitive generating program XGen.
- Alias to acquire Kaydara. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the agreement signed by Alias to acquire Kaydara Inc., a leading developer of real-time 3D character animation and motion editing solutions in the entertainment industry. Markets where Alias provides 3D graphic technology; Statement from Doug Walker, president of Alias, on the...
- Autodesk Launches New Max Versions, More. // Computer Graphics World;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p4
The article evaluates two versions of the 3ds Max modeling, animation and rendering software from Autodesk: 3ds Max 2009 and 3ds Design 2009.