Nurturing Innovation on Cable
- TV ravel Shop to woo back Strauss? // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/21/2003, Issue 2573, p6
Reports on the plan of the cable television network TV Travel Shop to re-hire co-founder Denis Strauss as the company's consultant.
- CART Will Offer Its Teams More Incentives in 2003. Stone, David // Auto Racing Digest;Jan2003, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p14
Reports the business planning of the cable television network CART. Enactment of incentive plan; Creation of marketing opportunities to associate sponsors; Establishment of race title sponsorship.
- Television service providers in the Tucson area. Yager, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;08/09/99, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p16
Presents a chart related to top eight television service providers in Tucson, Arizona ranked by number of subscribers.
- Time Warner adds new Wink interactive service to L.A. // CED;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on the partnership of Wink Communications Inc.'s Enhanced Broadcasting with Time Warner Communication for digital cable services in Los Angeles, California. Agreements of the partnership; Statement of Executive Vice President Melinda White concerning the partnership; Broadband operation...
- Top cable companies in New York City. Cullen, Jennifer Felser; Bouillon, Nathalie // Crain's New York Business;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 12 Issue 53, p27
Presents a list of the top cable television companies in New York City, ranked by the number of subscribers in 1996.
- MEDIA CHOICE: CNN BUSINESS TRAVELLER. Chang, Steven // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/15/2002, p14
Comments on the television program 'CNN Business Traveller,' telecasted on cable television network Cable News Network. Benefits of the program for business travellers; Features of various sections of the program; Views on the host of the program; Suggestions related to the program.
- National cable nets challenged. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p1
Reports the business plan of Cable Connect, a local cable unwired network in the U.S. Improvements in the television programs of Cable Connect; Development of the advertisement to enhance programming; Strategies used to attract clients.
- Rebranded Nets Settle Into New Skin. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;12/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p10
Reports on the rebranding of cable television networks in the United States. Reasons of the change of programming philosophy; Effects of the rebranding on the distribution and viewership; Role of ratings on the success of network rebranding efforts.
- Behind the Network. Cruz, Clarissa; Geier, Thom // Entertainment Weekly;11/15/2002, Issue 682, p10
Presents an update on various issues related to the U.S. entertainment industry as of November 15, 2002, including the projected profit of cable-television network VH1 in 2002.