Hostetter Joins Insight Buy
- `Boston massacre'. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/11/97, Vol. 127 Issue 33, p4
Focuses on the departure of MediaOne chairman Amos Hostetter following US West Media Group (UMG) chairman Charles Lillis' decision to move the MediaOne's headquarters from Boston, Massachusetts to Denver, Colorado. Continental Cablevision as the cable operator's former business name;...
- Hostetter bolts from Media One. Peers, Martin // Variety;08/11/97, Vol. 368 Issue 1, p22
Reports on Amos Hostetter's resignation as chief executive officer of Continental Cablevision, now known as Media One.
- Hostetter may return to the cable fray. Donohue, Steve // Electronic Media;11/30/98, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p4
Reports on the plans of cable television pioneer Amos Hostetter to return to the industry since 1997. Decision to quit as MediaOne as chief executive officer in August 1997; Plans to acquire large clusters of cable television systems.
- This Bud's for us. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/18/97, Vol. 127 Issue 34, p74
Editorial. Comments on the resignation of Amos Hostetter from MediaOne which he co-founded. Reason for the move; Achievements by Hostetter.
- MediaOne chief steps down. Carter, Wayne // Telephony;08/11/97, Vol. 233 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the resignation of Amos Hostetter as chief executive officer of MediaOne. Successor; Cause of the resignation.
- Insight Buys Out Columbus Partner. // Multichannel News;08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p33
Informs that Insight Communications Co. Inc. has purchased the remaining interest in its Columbus, Ohio, system from Coaxial Communications.
- Big payday for Bud Hostetter. J.M. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/4/96, Vol. 126 Issue 10, p16
Reports that Amos B. Hostetter Jr., Chairman of Continental Cablevision is up to receive a payout in light of the merger of his company with US West. Value of the payout; Decision made by Hostetter; Comments from Hostetter.
- Hostetter's 'Ex-Con' Reunion Went Viral, Drawing 300 Plus To Boston Party Before Show. // Multichannel News;5/28/2012, Issue 22, p4
The article reports on the reunion of party of cable pioneer Amos Hostetter that was attended by the employees of his investment firm Pilot House Ventures and the employees of his former cable company Continental Cablevision Inc. in Boston, Massachusetts in 2012.
- Hostetter, MediaOne divorce. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p4
Comments on the resignation of Amos Hostetter, as the chief executive officer of MediaOne company. Effects of a decision of US West Media Group to relocate MediaOne's corporate headquarters; Who was appointed to replace Hostetter.