ACA names two as executive VPs
- Selzer leaves ACA; split is 'amicable'. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/14/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30725, p23
Reports on the resignation of Mary Otto Selzer as executive vice president of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.
- ACA Financial hires three new executives. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p33
Reports on the hiring of new executives by bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. Positions to be filled; Job responsibilities; Previous work experiences of the executives.
- Fraser, Chairman of ACA, Retiring; Called 'Founder' of Guaranty Industry. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p38
Reports on the resignation of H. Russell Fraser as chairman of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s board of directors. Reasons behind Fraser's resignation; Appointed replacement for Fraser.
- Satz Steps Up at ACA Named CEO; Fraser Will Remain Chairman. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;08/03/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30946, p1
Reports the appointment of Michael Satz as chief executive officer (CEO) of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in New York, New York. Career background of Satz; Reasons of Satz for accepting the position; Responsibilities of Satz as CEO.
- ACA to Seek Capital Infusion to Stave Off Standard & Poor's Downgrade, CEO Says. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;01/08/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31052, p34
Focuses on ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s talks with investors for a needed capital infusion. Chief executive officer Michael Satz's speech before investors; Response to Standard & Poor's Inc.'s decision to place the firm on CreditWatch with negative implications; Decreased confidence in ACA...
- Amid Executive Shake-Ups, ACA Announces 65% Earnings Increase. Chang, Helen; Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p1
Reports on bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp.'s posting of higher earnings for the first quarter of 2004 amid key executive changes, including the resignation of chief executive officer Michael Satz. ACA's actual and forecasted earnings; Net income for the period; Satz's reasons for...
- Satz to Resign ACA Posts; Capital Needs Keep IPO on Table. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p3
Reports on the plans of Michael Satz to resign as the deputy chairman and chief executive officer of ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. in the United States. Resignation of chief operating officer Maryann Muessel; Effect of the executive changes on the firm's plan for an initial public offering;...
- ACA Names Roseman to Replace Satz. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31887, p1
Reports on the appointment by U.S.-based municipal bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. of former ACE Financial Solutions executive Alan S. Roseman to the roles of chief executive officer and president. Executive replaced by Roseman; Views of analysts on the appointment; Continuation by...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33198, p2
A correction to the article regarding the ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. that was published in the previous issue is presented.