MSRB, housing group launch electronic disclosure program
- NRMSIRs Mixed on MSRB's Web-Based Disclosure Paper. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/11/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31055, p1
Reports on the mixed reaction of municipal securities repositories about the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) proposal to create a Web-based centralized index that would list all secondary financial market disclosure filings by municipal issuers and borrowers. Points...
- MSRB to Meet With 'Muni Council' in October. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31189, p4
Reports the plan of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to hold a meeting for the improvement of financial disclosures in the United States. Development of a web site for information disclosure; Participants of the meeting; Exclusion the municipal securities information repositories...
- Muni Rulemakers Eye Pension Disclosure Info. Ackerman, Andrew // American Banker;2/2/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 18, p11
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is seeking to encourage additional disclosure about public pension plans in the U.S.
- Centralizing disclosure? Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30723, p1
Reports that state housing agencies have e-mailed the United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board about 30 quarterly financial statements. Collection of issuers' electronic filings of secondary market disclosures; Electronic disclosure set up by the National Council of State Housing...
- Panel Participants for MSRB's Disclosure Forum II Revealed. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p4
Reports on the panel participants for United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's disclosure forum. Meeting of municipal market participants to resolve concerns about the municipal disclosure system; Discussion of legal issues.
- MSRB Set To Propose New Rules. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;1/18/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32549, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board will issue for public comment two major, lengthy sets of proposed rules. One rule would implement an online disclosure system for official statements. Another rule would help establish a New Issue Information Dissemination...
- Disclosure Event Unveiled. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/5/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31112, p1
Reports that Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) officials plan to meet with key members and staff from all of the major municipal market groups in the U.S. as of May 31, 2001 to discuss whether they should coordinate their efforts to improve disclosure in the municipal market. Reasons...
- NABL to attend MSRB meeting. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/28/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30757, p7
Reports that two members of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) will attend the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) meeting to discuss disclosure issues. Outreach programs of the two groups in the United States.
- MSRB Launches Its Continuing Disclosure Alert-Tool for Issuers. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;7/23/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33949, p5
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has released a new service that would allow the state and local issuers and borrowers to schedule automated e-mails that remind them of filing deadlines for their annual and quarterly financial disclosures.