SEX RESEARCH UPDATE
- AS I GROW OLDER. Howe, E. W. // Saturday Evening Post;10/20/1934, Vol. 207 Issue 16, p30
Shares the views of the author about the importance of a man in a relationship. Role as a provider to his wife and children; Outlook of wives about the success of matrimony; Reference of the approach of Socrates in raising his family.
- COMING HOME DRUNK. // Ralph;Nov2003, p60
Offers pieces of advice on handling the situation of coming home drunk. Scenarios to expect; Possible reaction of a woman partner to drunkenness.
- SUPREME COURT OF CANADA SETS STAGE FOR MARRIAGE LITIGATION BUT DECLINES TO ANSWER KEY CONSTITUTIONAL QUESTION. Wintemute, Robert // Lesbian -- Gay Law Notes;Jan2005, p1
Focuses on marriage litigation set by the Supreme Court of Canada. Definition of marriage; Refusal of the Supreme Court to answer constitutional question; Federal constitutional jurisdiction over capacity to marry.
- Do Co-operate With Her. Eyre, Harold // Saturday Evening Post;2/7/1953, Vol. 225 Issue 32, p38
The article presents the experience of the author regarding the experience of a man, which attests the need for husbands to cooperate with their wives by assisting in household tasks in order towards preventing any marital discord. He acknowledged that such cooperation would sometimes prove to...
- DR. GWENDOLYN GRANT'S NO-NONSENSE ADVICE FOR LIFE'S CHALLENGES. Grant, Gwendolyn Goldsby // Essence (Time Inc.);Oct2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p106
Offers pieces of advice on family and relationship issues. Dating and commitment of love partners; Problem with a husband and wife relationship.
- RESOLUTELY OPPOSE BOURGEOIS INDIVIDUALIST THOUGHT. Chieh Hsüeh-kung // Chinese Sociology & Anthropology;Spring75, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p25
The article presents views of the author about the article "Why Our Marital Relationship Has Broken Down." This article exposed a whole series of erroneous thoughts and behavior committed by Lo Pao-i with regard to such matters as love, marriage and family. A member of the Communist Party should...
- The Strange Case of Mrs. Ormantude. Nash, Ogden // Saturday Evening Post;4/4/1942, Vol. 214 Issue 40, p28
The article presents humorous verses on a husband who always give in to the whims of his wife.
- You've Got to Have a System. Ashbaugh, Dick // Saturday Evening Post;6/21/1947, Vol. 219 Issue 51, p38
Presents a humorous story about a husband and a wife who have relationship problems.
- CONDITIONING PATTERNS IN THE FAMILY CIRCLE. Sheffield, Ada E. // Social Forces;Jun30, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p533
Successful family life is recognizable where people can see a cycle of growth in the interests that are fostered in a family circle. thought. The problem of maintaining a mutuality of interest becomes more complex. The usual interest on which the two join is the children and the bettering of the...