- THE CATCH. Strickland, Bill // Bicycling;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p42
This article offers information on the Lake CX400 cycling footwear from Pearl Izumi. It discusses the features of the shoe, its advantages and disadvantages, and cost.
- A new era in baggy shorts. Phillips, Matt // Mountain Bike;Feb2002, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p72
Evaluates the Pearl Izumi Voltana Baggy cycling shorts.
- SUMMER SAVINGS. Leith, Jason; Cushionbury, Mike // Bicycling;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p134
The article evaluates several lightweight bicycling jerseys including Performance Elite, Pearl Izumi Quest from Pearl Izumi and Sugoi Contender from Sugoi Cycle Clothing.
- Pearl Izumi Original Jersey. Hardwick, John // Bicycling Australia;Mar/Apr2008, Issue 150, p33
The article evaluates the Original Jersey from Pearl Izumi.
- Pearl Izumi X-Static sock $13. Peters, John // Bicycling;Sep2000, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p62
Evaluates the Pearl Izumi X-Static sock from Pearl Izumi.
- Pearl Izumi Race RD Shoes. // Bicycling Australia;Mar/Apr2010, Issue 162, p46
The article evaluates the Race RD Shoes from Pearl Izumi USA Inc.
- Pearl Izumi Elite Thermal Toe Covers. // Bicycling Australia;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 170, p37
The article offers brief information on Thermal Toe Covers from Pearl Izumi USA Inc.
- Sportswear manufacturer to open factory store in Park City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/29/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p8
Reports on sportswear manufacturer Pearl Izumi Dash America's plan to open a retail outlet store at the Factory Stores at Kimball Junction in Park City, Utah. Total area of the store; Product mix to be offered at the Park City outlet; Background information about the company.
- Threads: Bright Ideas. Benson, Tracey // DNR: Daily News Record;4/6/98 Supplement, Vol. 28, p29
The article focuses on the development of reflective clothes for jogging or running because of the emergence of a trend toward dawn and dusk exercising in the U.S. Reebok International Ltd. uses reflective elements in its EnviroTek training clothing line and Enduro running clothing line for the...