Going the Distance
- Utility safety boots. boot, Safety // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2012, p30
The article offers a preview of a new range of utility safety boots from Diadora SpA.
- Sports design safety footwear. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Feb2007, p35
The article evaluates the Heritage range of safety footwear from Diadora.
- Hitting its Stride. Bhonslay, Marianne // SGB;Feb2004, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p66
Discusses the recovery of the running shoes industry in the U.S. as of February 2004. Comment made by vendors on the return of performance product and higher price points in the footwear industry; Strategies used by vendors to compete effectively; Information on the Mi Adidas program of Adidas.
- At Last, a Solution to the Dumb-Shoe Problem. Roth, Daniel // Fortune;5/2/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 9, p38
The author comments on the "world's first intelligent shoe" from Adidas. A team of engineers and designers, including a robotics expert and a former Lockheed Martin aeronautical engineer, spent four years measuring, designing, testing, and perfecting a sneaker that would constantly adapt its...
- SNEAKER SCIENCE. Frankel, Mark // Discover;Mar2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p88
Provides information on the innovative adiSTAR Trail running shoes from Adidas. Features; Description; Health benefits.
- Adidas sharpens regional appeal with new design. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/13/2006, p11
The article reports that sports retailer Adidas Corp. has unveiled a new lightweight running shoe range made specifically to fit Asian consumers. The adizero range includes two models, the adizero RC and the adizero Pro, both developed based on adidas research that showed that the Asian foot is...
- One for Your Money. Fredericksen, Ray // Runner's World;Jan2005, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p82
Evaluates the first computerized running shoes from Adidas.
- Cooler more comfy running shoes. Teare, Tracy // Shape;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p52
Introduces ClimaCool running shoe by Adidas Corp. Features of the shoes; Price of the shoes; Advantage of the shoe with traditional running shoes.
- Treads on thee. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p48
Presents the EQT XTR running shoes from Adidas Corp. Traction of the shoes; Suitability for uneven and wet terrain; Price.