NHL and NBA Launch Merchandise Initiatives
- Sports Leagues Support Super Show. Scally, Robert // License!;Jan2002, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p40
Focuses on the Expect Super Show exhibition scheduled from January 21 to 23, 2002 in Las Vegas, Nevada, for sporting goods companies and U.S. sports leagues. Expected number of exhibitors and attendees to the event; Information on the National Football League Thanksgiving Classics and Gridiron...
- NBA Expands Product Offering To Young People With NBA Kids. // SGB;Nov2005, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p18
Presents an interview with Stacey Kerr, director of Interactive, Toys and Games for the NBA, about the strategy behind NBA Kids, a line of league and team merchandise for young funs. Reason the National Basketball Association launches NBA Kids; Stores that feature the NBA Kids products;...
- Renewed Courtship. Freifeld, Lorri // License!;Feb2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p74
Reports on the global partnership of National Basketball Association (NBA) with marketer of Spalding basketballs and Hufft Sorts backboards Russell Corp. Exclusive rights of Spalding to produce and sell a line of NBA and team-identified basketballs in all sizes; Manufacture of several lines of...
- Slam-Dunk Deal. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;4/17/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 16, p8
This article reports on a partnership agreement entered into by Adidas Corp. with the National Basketball Association (NBA) that calls for Adidas to replace Reebok as the official apparel supplier to the NBA starting with the 2006-2007 season. As part of the agreement, Adidas also will have...
- Statitudes. McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;04/27/98, Vol. 88 Issue 17, p33
Provides charts illustrating how the biggest losers of the last ten years, among both National Hockey League (NHL) and National Basketball Association (NBA) teams, have fared in the follow-ups to their poor seasons.
- Hot not. Swift, E.M. // Sports Illustrated;6/20/94, Vol. 80 Issue 24, p20
Focuses on why there is increasing interest in professional hockey and a waning of interest in the National Basketball Association (NBA) Article about the National Hockey League (NHL) in the `New York Times'; Gary Bettman and the NHL; The New York Knicks and their style of play; Fight between...
- SCOREBOARD. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/15/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 63, p10
The article presents the scoreboard of various divisions of Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL) and National Basketball Association (NBA) respectively.
- SCOREBOARD. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/3/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 80, pA10
A scoreboard for the National Hockey League Eastern Conference, Atlantic Division, and for the National Basketball Association (NBA) Eastern Conference, Atlantic Division, as of April 3, 2010 is presented.
- CHICAGO TEAMS PACE ATTENDANCE IN THE NBA AND NHL. // Sporting News;4/25/2011, Vol. 235 Issue 9, p13
The article notes that the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks lead the National Basketball Association (NBA) and National Hockey League (NHL), respectively, in home attendance, and presents lists of the top five teams in both the NBA and NHL in terms of attendance at home and road games.