Conditioned for Growth
- Main squeeze. // Shape;Mar2014, p82
The article presents a review of the CW-X 3/4-Length StabilyX tights by Wacoal Sports Science Corporation's compression wear brand CW-X.
- Wacoal's Sport Story. Kletter, Melanie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/28/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 90, p6
Provides information on Wacoal Sports Science Corp., the activewear subsidiary of intimate apparel specialist Wacoal Corp. in the U.S. Products offered by the division for 2005; Brand name of products sold by the activewear division; Prices of the products.
- To squeeze or not to squeeze? Temple, Ginny // Health (Time Inc. Health);Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p68
The article focuses on the advantages of wearing super-snug fitness wear during workouts. Fitness wear made with compression fabric is said to help ease achy muscles and joints. The Biomorphic Compression line from Asics Corp. and the Lycra Power pieces from Louis Garneau can increase...
- Bounce control. Lewis, Siân // Health & Fitness Magazine;Mar2014, p112
The article evaluates several sports bras including the Anita Active Extreme Control, Freya Active Indigo Moulded Sports Bra, and the Wacoal Sport Underwire Bra.
- Light, Bright and Funky. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Aug2007, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p40
The article describes designs in the running apparel industry, stating that the Spring 2008 designs are colorful and funky. The article states that many products will feature ecologically friendly fabrics, such as the Bamboo Biocool Tee from New Balance. The article also states that ventilated...
- PLAYING dirty. // Men's Fitness;Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p96
The article offers information on several rugby shirts for men. The rugby shirts include the Hickey cashmere hooded pullover from Adidas, the Gant G.N.H. lambswool striped rugby and the Rugger rust chest-stripe rugby shirt.
- Shaping Up. Walzer, Emily // SGB;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p38
Describes some trends and developments in sports bras in the U.S. as of September 2004. Bra clinics launched by Hind; Change in the target audience of sports bras; Features of sports bras from Adidas, CW-X, Columbia, Nike and Hind.
- Ban the bounce! Shea, Sarah Bowen // Self;Nov2004, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p82
Presents a checklist of simple in-store inspections to guarantee the best sports bra fit. Stretch test; Strap measurement; Comparison between compression and encapsulation formula; Bounce check. INSET: The science of sagging..
- The best sports bra for your size. // Self;Nov2004, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p84
Features the best sports bra. Champion Shape T-Back sports bra; Hind Motion Sensor bra; Pearl Izumi Microsensor MainFrame; Hind Energy bra; Donna Karan sports bra; Moving Comfort; Enell bra; Title 9 Frog bra.