DOING THE EXECUTIVE SHUFFLE
- Adidas hires global marketing head. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;1/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p5
Announces the appointment of Erich Stamminger as head of global marketing for Adidas, after Jan Valdmaa's resignation effective January 17, 2000. Profile on Valdmaa and Stamminger; Other position vacated at the company; Chief Executive Robert Louis-Dreyfus' comment about the news.
- Adidas promotes Euro boss to run US division. // Marketing Week;12/18/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p7
Reports on the promotion of president and chief executive Erich Stamminger by Adidas America Inc. in Great Britain. Scope of Stamminger's responsibility in the company; Reasons for the resignation of Stamminger from his previous position; Reliance of the company for the efficient performance of...
- Adidas Taps U.S. Leader. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 121, p12
Reports on the appointment of Erich Stamminger as president and chief executive officer of Adidas America. Replacement of Ross McMullin; Role and responsibilities; Factors behind the change in leadership; Career highlights.
- BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);12/18/2003, p5
This article presents some news from the world of business. Adidas Corp. has promoted Erich Stamminger, its global marketing director, to president and chief executive of its U.S. operations. It cites China as the market with the highest forecasted growth, with an increase of 11.6%. TV and press...
- Adidas and Reebok Appoint New Brand Leaders. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Feb2006, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the appointment of new brand leaders of Adidas and Reebok. Erich Stamminger, who most recently helped revive the Adidas name in North America, has been appointed president and CEO of the Adidas brand. On the other hand, Paul Harrington, Reebok's senior vice-president of...
- Stamminger invokes heritage to revive Adidas sales in U.S. Thomaselli, Rich // Advertising Age;5/3/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 18, p76
Reports on the plan of Erich Stamminger, president and chief executive officer of Adidas America for increasing the sports apparel sales of the company in North America. Importance of the stability of the company in the U.S.; Share of Adidas in the U.S. market; Goal of the company in improving...
- Briefs... // SGB;Jan2009, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p21
The article presents news briefs related to sporting goods industry. The National Sporting Goods Association, A4, will start shipping from two new distribution centers in January 2009 in order to shorten delivery times and reduce freight charges for retailers. Sher-Wood Hockey has completed its...
- People. // Advertising Age;12/15/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 50, p16
The article reports on the appointment and selection of executives as of December 15, 2003. Erich Stamminger is appointed as president and CEO of Adidas America in Beaverton, Oregon. Ulrich Veigel is the new CEO of Grey Global Group's German advertising and marketing services agencies. Tom...
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT. // Crain's Detroit Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p19
The article announces that Tony Ambroza was appointed as vice president of marketing by clothing manufacturer Carhartt Inc.