Insurance Through the Millennia
- What's in a Name? Baraban, Regina // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p8
Discusses the changes at the Insurance Conference Planner Association (ICPA). Increase in the circulation of the "Insurance Conference Planner" (ICP) magazine; Significance of a name change for the ICPA; Information on the partnership between ICP magazine and ICPA.
- Congratulations, ICP magazine! // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p68
Presents a congratulatory message for "Financial & Insurance Meetings" as it celebrates 40 years of delivering news and quality information to insurance and financial services conference planners in the U.S. in 2005.
- Name Change = Bylaws Revision. // Insurance Conference Planner;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on a possible change in name of the International Conference Planners Association (ICPA) to reflect the evolving nature of insurance and financial services industries. Structure of the bylaws of the association; Importance of the Board Policy Manual to the ICPA; Responsibilities of...
- Happy Birthday to The Reading Teacher. Murray, Bruce // Reading Today;Oct/Nov91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p20
Describes the special January 1992 issue of `The Reading Teacher' journal, which will be celebrating its 40th anniversary. Chronological look at the journal and its development; Name change in 1951; The journal's global impact.
- Adventure West goes east, north and south. Charlesworth, Eric // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;09/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p18
No abstract available.
- Welcome to Audience Development. Mickey, Bill // Circulation Management;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses changes to the magazine "Circulation Management," including its change in name to "Audience Development."
- `VideoGame' set to change its name. Stone, Martha L. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Nov97, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p12
Reports that effective January 01, 1998, `VideoGame Advisor' magazine will change its made to `GameWeek.' How the name change will benefit Cyberactive Publishing, the trade magazine's independent publisher; Details on `GameWeek'; Comments from Hal Halpin, publisher of the magazine; Readership...
- Planet Nikon. // American Photo;May/Jun96, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p104
Focuses on the return of `Nikon World' magazine, now known as `Nikon World Portfolio.'
- Good Ch-ch-ch-changes! // Virginia English Journal;Fall2012-Winter2013, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various changes within the issue including changes in the name, size and cover page of the journal.