Summer Regionals a Big Success
- RCMA's 34th World Conference and Exposition. // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p24
Reports on the 34th World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association that is held from January 31 to February 3, 2006 in San Jose, California. Topics that are discussed at the conference; Highlights of the event such as tours and musical and dance performances;...
- RCMA Photo Gallery. // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p30
Presents several photographs of the highlights of the 34th Annual World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association in San Jose, California. Participants in the conference, including Melody J. Aldrich of the Philadelphia Church of God; Performances at the event...
- Message from the President. Burke, Michael S. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p67
Reflects on the Insurance Conference Planners Association (ICPA) in the U.S. Theme of the organization's 2005 annual conference; Increase in the group's net membership in 2005; Selection of executive John Touchette as president of the ICPA.
- What advice did you receive at RCMA 2006 that will be valuable? // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the benefits offered by the 2006 conference of the Religious Conference Management Association to several meeting planner participants. Topics that are discussed at conference, including contracting and communication; Comment of Donald Plante of the Unitarian Universalist Association...
- Bonding in 2007: The FICP Annual. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p52
The article offers information on the 2007 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Annual Conference to be held on November 11 to 15 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Arizona.
- Message from the President. Boschee, Debbie // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p43
Presents an article on experiences in serving as president of Insurance Conference Planners Association (ICPA). Contribution of technology to the operations of ICPA; Benefits of the association to its members; Reason behind the decision to relocate the headquarters of ICPA to Chicago, Illinois.
- MIA on target with AIM plan. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2008, p5
The article reports on the success of the Accredited In Meetings (AIM) scheme of the Meetings Industry Association (MIA) in Great Britain. It is claimed that the MIA is on track to have all its members accredited within a year as planned. The scheme which is launched in April 2007 intends to...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Feb2005, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p4
Presents updates on conference sector in Great Britain as of February 1, 2005. Topics that will be addressed at the annual conference of the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers in Ljubljana,Slovenia from March 18 to 22; Amount raised by the Hotel Booking Agents Association...
- MPI president cites need for cooperation. Shaw, Russell // Hotel & Motel Management;9/20/93, Vol. 208 Issue 16, p3
Highlights portions of the speech made by Meeting Planners International president Coleman. Dealing with ethnic diversity issues; Goal of hotel contracts standardization; Competition between hotels and freestanding conference centers.