A Hill Country Look: Industry Trends
- Financial & Insurance Conference Planners. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p46
The article covers issues related to the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) association in the U.S. as of September 2006. Roundtable discussions at the 2006 regional meeting of the FICP West Coast Chapter in Newport Beach, California included one on maintaining healthy work/life...
- Learning Synergies at 2004 Summer Forum. // Insurance Conference Planner;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p44
Presents information on the Insurance Conference Planners Association Summer Forum held at the Park Hyatt Washington from July 22 to 24, 2004. Topics covered in the forum; Speakers at the forum.
- Welcome. O'Toole, Gwen // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p19
An introduction to the 2012 Leaders Forum of this magazine is presented in which the editor cites the popularity of the 2011 forum, the recommendations and requests from readers on which event producers to include in the 2012 forum, and the start of brainstorming for the 2013 contributors.
- Forum attendees explore captive insurance trends. // Business Insurance;12/2/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 48, p32
Reports on the 12th World Captive Forum on insurance that attracted approximately 330 people to the Registry Resort in Naples, Florida from November 18-20. Co-producers of the forum; Information on the dates for the 2003 forum.
- Seminars can help develop relationships. Talley, Jenell // Business Insurance;07/06/98, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p28B
Discusses how the educational seminars can help agents and brokers build relationships with existing and potential clients. Main purpose of an educational seminar; How seminar attendees benefit when attending seminars; Topics discussed at seminars; Key aspects of an effective seminar; Comments...
- Tough times ahead for Japanese insurers: Exec. Tilley, Kate // Business Insurance;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p32
Presents information relating to Japan's insurance industry, while focusing on predictions made by Megumi Ugai, associate director of Yasuda Fire and Marine Insurance Company at the fourth bennial Singapore International Reinsurance Conference held in October, 1997. Information on the 1996...
- Insurance-financial services convergence seen. Pasher, Victoria Sonshi // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/20/97, Vol. 101 Issue 42, p41
Focuses on the Insurance Leadership Forum which is sponsored by the Washington based Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers. Statements made by James R. Woods, managing partner of Leboeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae; Examination of the impact of the convergence of insurance and financial services;...
- TECHNOLOGY: Forum is forewarned. // Corporate Adviser;Aug2010, p32
The author discusses the challenges faced by life insurer firms in Great Britain related to technology. The author mentions the result of the research conducted by the Finance & Technology Research Centre which revealed the need to improve persistency among financial providers and insurance...
- Protection products win through. // Money Marketing;7/22/2004, p61
Reports on the Financial Services Webshow's introduction of a Protection Hall in August 2004. Opportunities for intermediaries to sell products; Demand of independent financial advisers and mortgage intermediaries for interactive forums; Sponsorship of the program by Liverpool Victoria.