On the Show Floor at IT&ME
- 2005 MOTIVATION SHOW The Buzz from the Show Floor. BAIR, BETSY; BARABAN, REGINA; BARBARA SCOFIDIO // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2005, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p41
The article presents information about products and services offered by companies who exhibited at the 2005 Motivation Show in Chicago, Illinois. These include: a preferred-pricing program from Private Jet Services Group; a survey and analysis tool from Maritz Travel; loyalty programs from...
- Rewarding top performers. // Association Management;Jun98, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p34
Offers insights about ways in which some associations reward exceptional performance. Provision of staff bonuses at the end of the fiscal year based on overall performance and income over expenses; One-week salary bonus at year end; Performance-based compensation systems.
- Reinforce Your Incentives. Angus, Jeff // Knowledge Management;Sep2000, p16
Presents guidelines for developing incentive systems for sharing knowledge in an organization. Need for a balanced reinforcement; Use of a booby prize along with knowledge incentive awards; Customization of the reward system; Implementation of incentives for group and personal awards.
- Suppliers as Consultants. Scofidio, Barbara // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p8
The article presents information about the Society of Incentive & Travel Executives' (SITE) recent international conference in MÃ©rida, Mexico. SITE'S members include incentive houses of every description, from the major players that offer strategy and marketing among their services to those...
- Strategic pricing practices. Daly, Nancy R. // Association Management;Aug98, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p38
Focuses on the considerations that must be addressed by association executives in establishing a pricing strategy for a product or service. Pricing objectives; Demand for product; Perceived value of the product; Product or service costs.
- Far Out Bahamas. Clemans, John // MotorBoating;Apr2002, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p50
Encourages cruisers and anglers to visit the different far out islands in the Bahamas. Names of the islands; Description of the islands; Tips for cruisers and anglers.
- Selling a piece of paradise. Perlman, Ellen // Governing;Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p13
Cites the sale of an island in the Bahamas by Beth Perry, senior attorney in the Florida Department of Insurance. Description of the island; Other assets sold the Perry; How the assets were collected.
- Treasure of an Island. // Yachting;Mar2013, Vol. 213 Issue 3, p14
The article focuses on a 38-acre island located at the Exuma chain in the Bahamas which is worth 85 million U.S. dollars.
- Association Members Want to Know Value. Rigsbee, Ed // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/10/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 15, p32
The article discusses the importance of value idea to enhance association membership in the U.S. The author believes that the best way for an association to expand its membership is through a one-to-one method. He also presented a list of tips which include $1,000 for industry specific...