- Koleen Roach: FICP Member Profile. Hall, Alison // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/4/2012, p6
An interview with Koleen Roach, chair of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) for 2012, is presented. When asked about the most valuable thing about attending the 2011 FICP annual conference, she mentions networking with both hospitality partners and fellow meeting planners. She...
- Playing by the Rules. Bassett, Michael // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p31
The article looks at how professionals see the effects of financial industry regulations on incentive conference planning. The stricter regulations from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Internal Revenue Service are working,...
- Member Spotlight. Roach, Koleen // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p33
An interview with Koleen Roach, director of Meetings and Conference Management, Securian Financial Group Inc. is presented. When asked what was the most important thing for her in attending the 2011 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Annual Conference, she refers to networking. She...
- Deal or No Deal? // Medical Meetings;May2008, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p39
The article offers ideas on negotiating hotel contracts for meetings. Before negotiating a contract, meeting planners are advised to market their meeting, gather information about the preferred venue and set priorities. When negotiating, planners can either start discussing the most important...
- THE CASE FOR STRATEGIC MEETINGS MANAGEMENT. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue including an article by Alison Hall on strategic meetings management program (SMMP), as well as the author's anticipation for the 2007 annual conference of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Accommodating Everyone. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p13
A list of questions for events planners to ensure provision of equal access to special-needs attendees of meetings and events is presented.
- It's your party. Maxey, Cyndi; O'Connor, Kevin E. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p46
The article offers instructions in planning a successful meeting.
- Video: Today's Top Meeting Challenges. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p7
A video featuring meeting planning professionals talk about challenges of their clients for 2011 is discussed.
- Trends and Takeaways from FICP's West Region. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p33
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 2011 Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FCIP) West Region meeting in the U.S.