- Independents' Issues. Kovaleski, Dave // Medical Meetings;Jun2006, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p30
Discusses the challenges facing independent meeting planners, according to a poll of attendees at the closed-door session attended by independent planners at the Second Annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Planners Forum. Biggest challenges, including dealing with procurement; Key strategies,...
- THE CASE FOR STRATEGIC MEETINGS MANAGEMENT. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue including an article by Alison Hall on strategic meetings management program (SMMP), as well as the author's anticipation for the 2007 annual conference of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Accommodating Everyone. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p13
A list of questions for events planners to ensure provision of equal access to special-needs attendees of meetings and events is presented.
- It's your party. Maxey, Cyndi; O'Connor, Kevin E. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p46
The article offers instructions in planning a successful meeting.
- MEETING/INCENTIVE CONVERGENCE. Scofidio, Barbara // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2012, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p11
The article discusses the studies regarding the convergence of meetings and incentive travel programs. It says that the joint research by the Incentive Research Foundation and the Corporate Meetings & Incentives showed that 20% of the day during incentive travel was spent for meetings. Chuck...
- The main event. Wain, Linda // Supply Management;6/9/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p22
Discusses the involvement of procurement in business events. Greater partnership between procurement specialists and events experts; Challenge of balancing quality and quantity; Difficulty in tracking budgets; Aspects of a business process called category management; Management of the spend in a...
- Video: Today's Top Meeting Challenges. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p7
A video featuring meeting planning professionals talk about challenges of their clients for 2011 is discussed.
- Trends and Takeaways from FICP's West Region. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p33
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 2011 Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FCIP) West Region meeting in the U.S.
- HUMANA'S BEST SHOT. Hall, Alison // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2006, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p37
The article reports on the golf tournament organized by Humana for the purpose of satisfying the company's mission which is to build and strengthen relationship with customers. Director Chuck Lane states that a scrambled format will be used in the tournament to encourage teambuilding. The...