The Changing Incentive Attendee
- Try this. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p29
Recommends gift certificates as souvenir for meeting attendees.
- Pillow Gifts 101. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p38
Offers suggestions to meeting planners on how to make sure that hotel amenities are given to meeting attendees. Need to make sure that hotel has scheduled enough staff to deliver amenities on time; Importance of double checking to remove all price tags from gifts.
- indy directory. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p61
Announces the release of the "Outsourcing Sourcebook" for independent meeting planners and incentive firms.
- FICP Profiles. Hall, Alison // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p38
The article presents an interview with Paul Eder, vice president of agency services, meetings and incentives at Protective Life Insurance Co. He tells about two successful meetings of his company including a meeting in New York in 2005 and Las Vegas, Nevada in 2006. He also discusses how he...
- Marriott Hotels. // CruiseGuide;7/6/2009, p3
The article reports on the incentive program offered by the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel to meeting planners. It indicates that the program will provide planners up to 1 million Marriott Rewards Points from Marriott Corp. It states that the program will also offer direct discount from the master...
- Global Incentives Roar Back. Hall, Alison // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p32
The article focuses on the Worldwide Exhibition for Incentive Travel, Meetings and Events. Barbara Maple, president of the Vancouver Convention and Congress Center, urged different companies in the meetings industry to continue the cooperative work of helping each other. Her speech focused on...
- CALENDAR. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p12
The article presents events for meeting planners in the U.S. including the Americas Meetings and Events Exhibition in Baltimore, Maryland, MPI World Education Conference in Orlando, Florida, and GBTA Convention 2011 in Denver, Colorado.
- CMP CELEBRATES 25 YEARS. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information on the annual gathering of Certified Meeting Professionals (CMPs) in recognition of the 25th anniversary of the CMP designation by the Convention Industry Council in Cancun, Mexico from May 9 to 11, 2011.
- Russia provides opportunity for event planners. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2011, p10
In this article the author discusses the opportunities that event agencies can gain when the World Cup 2018 will head to Russia Federation and the challenges that this country provides to event planners.