ROB GINGRAS, CMP
- COMMON GROUND. Scofidio, Barbara // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p14
Presents a discussion among meeting planners from different industries on the challenges they face and how they can benefit from hearing each other's approaches. Michael Burke; Linda Carroll-King; Phyllis Connelly; Jennifer Garvis; Rob Gingras.
- Bring on the Tech. Skepcowski, Bonni // Pharmaceutical Executive;Nov2005, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p152
Talks about the functionality of technology in conference sessions in the U.S. Things to consider by meeting planners when incorporating technology into meetings; Benefits and challenges of the technology in many areas of meeting planning; Responses of attendees to the application of the...
- Baptism by Fire. Delhanty, Brenda // Association Meetings;Feb2006, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p38
Profiles meeting planner Melody Aldrich. Career background; Information on how she got involved in meeting planning; Experience in planning conventions for the Philadelphia Church of God; Importance of technology in meeting planning.
- The Smoke and Mirrors Behind Social Media. Beer, Mitchell // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2011, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p1
The article discusses the author's insight on the rapid growth of social media. She discusses the impact of the social media on meeting professionals. The author expects that every audience will respond to one set of social media tools in the same way, and that success is about the technologies...
- 'Meeting' current economic challenges. Pachoco, Della // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/9/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p23A
The article focuses on how event planners address rising gas prices and food costs. Many planners are developing strategies to hold meetings and taking the advantage of outsourcing. Companies have also considered to shorten the length of meetings, move to regional sites, and use technology to...
- TECHNOLOGY. // Pharmaceutical Executive;May2007 Supplement, Vol. 27, p8
The article discusses the role of technological advances in planning meeting and events in the U.S. Technology has three major fronts such as the logistics of planning meetings, the look and feel of the meetings themselves and the strategic management of meetings. The ability for planners to...
- Turning Technologies. // Medical Meetings;May2009, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p33
This article features the operation of Turning Technologies in the meeting planning sector in the U.S. It identifies the products for meetings provide by the company, including speakers and computer software. It also indicates the benefits of the products to meeting planners, including audience...
- Embracing Innovation for a Better Life. Andelman, Bob // Religious Conference Manager;Apr2006, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
Focuses on the career of Cher Lorentz as a Leadership Conference Coordinator for the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA). Advantages of using technology in planning meetings according to Lorentz such as improvement in communication; Challenge facing Lorentz as a meeting planner; View of...
- THE CASE FOR STRATEGIC MEETINGS MANAGEMENT. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue including an article by Alison Hall on strategic meetings management program (SMMP), as well as the author's anticipation for the 2007 annual conference of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.