What People Miss--and Don't Miss--About Meeting Planning in Days Past
- THE CASE FOR STRATEGIC MEETINGS MANAGEMENT. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue including an article by Alison Hall on strategic meetings management program (SMMP), as well as the author's anticipation for the 2007 annual conference of the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Accommodating Everyone. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p13
A list of questions for events planners to ensure provision of equal access to special-needs attendees of meetings and events is presented.
- It's your party. Maxey, Cyndi; O'Connor, Kevin E. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p46
The article offers instructions in planning a successful meeting.
- Video: Today's Top Meeting Challenges. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/14/2011, p7
A video featuring meeting planning professionals talk about challenges of their clients for 2011 is discussed.
- Trends and Takeaways from FICP's West Region. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p33
Information about meeting planning discussed at the 2011 Financial and Insurance Conference Planners (FCIP) West Region meeting in the U.S.
- Torch Phone Trilogy. // Sound & Vision;Dec2010, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p26
A photograph is presented on the three views of BlackBerry's Torch mobile phone.
- perfect 10. // Cleo;Apr2013, p77
The article features the Blackberry Z10 cellphone.
- Describe one of your most satisfying meeting-planning experiences. // Religious Conference Manager;Jun2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p20
Presents religious meeting planners' description of their most satisfying experiences in planning meetings. Karen Pickett, State Youth Director of Florida Church of God Youth Ministries at Lake Wales, Florida; Frank LaGrotteria, conference planner at Interreligious and International Federation...
- Smooth Operators. Dalton, Aaron // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Oct2005, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p29
Discusses the roles of facilitators in the success of a client's meeting. Ability to rise above any office politics or factionalism that may exist within the parties at a meeting and help all participants move toward the meeting's declared goal; Need for facilitators to interview their clients...