Investors Cool To Energy IPOs
- Alternative Energy Warming Up After Cool Third Quarter. Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 39, p9
The article reports on the financial rebound of the U.S. alternative energy industry after poor third quarter performance in 2005. According to a survey the international alternative energy deals plummeted 46% in the third quarter. Any slowdown in alternative energy may be linked to the emerging...
- Feeding frenzy. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/7/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 40, p8
This article focuses on the unprecedented regional interest toward the initial public offering (IPO) of shares in Dana Gas. Investors rushed to register for some of the 34 percent of shares on offer in the company. The pre-IPO phase boded well for the public offering, raising some $540 million,...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/3/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 26, p32
Several charts are presented that shows the energy and power industry's underwriting volume, global volume by product type, global equity deals, global equity deals as, U.S. syndicated loans, and recently announced global merger and acquisition deals of the energy and power industry as of June...
- Shareholders thwart Dong move on Elsam. O'Dwyer, Gerard // Utility Week;4/23/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the efforts of a Danish consortium led by energy and telecommunication services company Elro to prevent state-owned energy group Dong from acquiring shares in rival Elsam, as of April 2004. Background on the fund-raising efforts of the consortium; Reaction of Dong to the move of the...
- Coal Miner, Bank Open China's IPO Floodgates. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p66
Reports on the move of Shenhua Energy to make an initial public offering (IPO) in China. Fear of investors on the possible increase in the prices of coal that contributes to their lack of interest on the IPO; Increase in the company's shares in the first day of trading; Plan of several banks to...
- Enel to float half its grid operation. // Utility Week;10/31/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p11
Reports on the plan of Italian generator Enel to make 50 percent of its national grid subsidiary Terna available for public offering in 2004. Event when the offering will be finalized; Requirements of an energy law for Enel and oil and gas firm Eni.
- IPO Stock Watch: NextEra Energy Partners IPO Strong. BRIAN DEAGON // Investors Business Daily;6/27/2014, p00
Energy companies continued to dazzle investors with their
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.